Recording artist Yung Bleu has released his debut album, Investments 6, via Columbia Records. The LP, available on all platforms, includes 14 tracks and features Bleu's label-mate Lil Tjay as well as DeJ Loaf and Blac Youngsta. Investments 6 supersedes a chain of mixtapes of the same name.
An Alabama native, Yung Bleu has released multiple mixtapes, feeding his organic fanbase and adding to his stronghold of the South. In 2018, Bleu released Investments 5 which includes featured guest appearances by Lil Baby, Lil Durk, and Rich Homie Quan. Most recently, Bleu followed that project with his mixtape Bleu Vandross 2 featuring his certified gold single “Ice on My Baby (ft. Kevin Gates).”
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- EDITORS SHARE VIDEO FOR “BLACK GOLD”
- BLAC YOUNGSTA DROPS NEW ALBUM CHURCH ON SUNDAY
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- OMAR APOLLO SHARES NEW SONG “STAYBACK”
- Top 15 Things Black People over 40 are MOST Concerned About
- CITIZEN QUEEN RELEASE THEIR COVER OF “SEÑORITA”
- NEW XXXTENTACION SINGLE “BAD VIBES FOREVER” OUT NOW
- THE GAME RELEASES 9TH ALBUM BORN 2 RAP TODAY