YOUNG T & BUGSEY RELEASE A BLOCKBUSTER ‘DON’T RUSH’ REMIX FT. DABABY
Nottingham’s golden boys Young T & Bugsey are back with another huge remix to their global hit, ‘Don’t Rush’ – this time in the form of a blockbuster U.S remix featuring superstar rapper DaBaby.
Get it HERE via Black Butter Records/Epic Records.
On this remix, the North Carolina rapper DaBaby comes through with his unique and playful rap flow and a solid verse, to compliment this amazing track. “Getting DaBaby on the remix was proper sick. It was good to know his team were fans of the song from even before he jumped on it. He done his verse super quick and it was hard! Can’t wait for everyone to hear it now,” says Young T & Bugsey.
‘Don’t Rush’, off of Young T & Bugsey’s highly anticipated debut mixtape ‘Plead The 5th’ which released at the start of 2020, included other hit tracks such as their Platinum selling, top ten record ‘Strike A Pose’ featuring Aitch, and ‘Stand Up Man’ to name just a few.
Young T & Bugsey recently made history – becoming the first UK rap duo to ever chart on the U.S ‘Hot 100’ Billboard Chart (peaking at number 84). So far, ‘Don’t Rush’ has garnered well over 30 million views to date on YouTube, has over 90M+ combined global streams, was the most added song at urban U.S radio and reached #40 on U.S Top 40 Radio – all whilst doing over 1M worldwide daily streams, peaking at number #4 on the global Shazam chart and #3 on the U.S Shazam chart, incredibly. Six months after it’s release, the track has also re-entered the UK’s top 40 (after achieving a Top 20 position at the turn of the year) and Young T & Bugsey’s monthly listeners on Spotify has jumped up to 5.7M currently – simply amazing!
The original track, which was released last November (and has been the most viewed video on GRM for over eight weeks) took social media by storm, after going viral globally, with the infectious #DontRushChallenge. The social media challenge took the internet by storm with fans, social media influencers and celebrities from all around the world taking part (generating over half a billion views under the hastag on Tik Tok alone). Familiar faces that took part included personalities such as Black-ish’s Skai Jackson, Christina Millian, Shaquille O’Neal, Martin Lawrence, the Cast of Orange Is The New Black, Bruno Mars and much more.
With another smash hit under their belt, this amazing remix out now and more remixes to come, Young T & Bugsey are without a doubt ready to continue putting Nottingham on the map, globally for 2020.
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY