Today, Winners Circle’s Sleepy Hallow drops the video for his TLC-sampled track “Scrub” via Winners Circle Entertainment/RCA Records. Shot in Brooklyn, the new visual is directed by Stripmall (Marshmello, Kenny Beats) . “Scrub,” a reimagined version of TLC’s classic “No Scrubs,” is from Sleepy’s debut album Still Sleep? released last month and includes other standouts such as “2055” and “Mi No Sabe” — click here to listen. Most recently, Sleepy Hallow was announced as YouTube’s “Artist on the Rise” for the first week of July.
Hailing from East Flatbush, Brooklyn and one of the breakout stars of the Brooklyn Drill hip-hop scene, Sleepy Hallow came to prominence in 2020 with the RIAA Gold-certified hit “Deep End Freestyle” which featured vocals by Fousheé. Recently selected as one of HipHopDX Rising Stars 2021 and BET Amplified Artist of the Month (January), Hallow’s impressive repertoire of EPs – Sleepy Hallow Presents: Sleepy For President, The Black House, Don’t Sleep – has earned him coveted “best of” lists recognition from XXL, Complex, UPROXX and more.
- MUSIC ARTIST, YOUTUBER, AND BOXER KSI STRIKES GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH BMG
- DOVE CAMERON UNVEILS UNAPOLOGETICALLY LIBERATED NEW DISCO POP SINGLE “LAZYBABY”
- FLORA CASH SHARE VIDEO FOR SONG “SOUL MATE”
- JOYNER LUCAS RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “LEGEND (FEAT. RICK ROSS)
- keshi releases new ep “bandaids”
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- POST MALONE ANNOUNCES RUNAWAY TOUR 2020 DATES
- SHEPPARD FIND INSPIRATION IN ‘LA LA LAND’ ON NEW SINGLE ‘SYMPHONY’
- Rosalía Unveils New Song & Video Today With the Release Of “A PALE”