TYGA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “VACATION”
Today, Tyga shares a new single entitled “Vacation.” Get it HERE.
In order to say “Thanks” to first responders and others on the frontlines fighting COVID-19 and injustice, the GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum modern hip-hop icon decided to give back. He teamed up with Karisma Hotels & Resorts and will give away 10 all-expenses-paid vacations at Azul Beach Resort Riviera Cancun to individuals who spent the last six months bettering our world either in the face of the Global Pandemic or by standing up for equality.
Entrants can text Tyga directly their stories for consideration at 323-402-5545.
“So many people have been suffering over the past six months,” said Tyga. “They’re working harder without any sort of break in sight. So, I wanted to help. That’s what we’re doing with Karisma. Right now, everyone deserves a vacation to recharge, stay healthy, and relax. I hope we can celebrate together soon. For now, stay safe out there.”
Additionally, he personally contributed $50,000 to crucial causes, donating $25,000 to the National Bail Out Fund and $25,000 to AWARE-LA.
With its upbeat energy, “Vacation” spreads some sunshine and allows even those of us at home to escape.
Get ready for more soon.
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- WATCH CAMILA CABELLO’S APPLE MUSIC “NEW MUSIC DAILY PRESENTS” LIVE PERFORMANCE
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- JP COOPER RELEASES VIDEO FOR ‘THE REASON WHY’ FT. STEFFLON DON AND BANX & RANX
- SWEDISH ARTIST ELINA DEBUTS NEW SINGLE “ANOTHER ROUND
- iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- The Head and The Heart Announces North American Spring Tour, Releases ‘Honeybee’ Official Video
- ALANIS MORISSETTE ANNOUNCES 2020 TOUR CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF JAGGED LITTLE PILL