Multi-platinum Trinidad-born and Atlanta-based rapper, artist, and entrepreneur Trinidad James celebrates his birthday today by dropping a new single and music video entitled “PLAYLI$T.” The track stands out as the very first release under the newly minted global distribution and label services deal between his own label Gold Gang Records / Beach Wave Sounds and ADA Worldwide.
In the video, Trinidad is decked out in his flyest signature ensemble while he struts through a marching band. The Young Fyre-produced beat bristles against his bold bars as he declares, “I got my own lane.” In the track, Trinidad namechecks favorite artists that belong on his playlist. The gold boots, colorful whips, and dance moves make for a cinematic visual on par with his boldest work.
Of “PLAYLI$T,” he commented, “It’s a love song for humanity and hip-hop. Not many singles show other artists love on them. Every artist mentioned on the hook is an artist that inspires me, and I actually have on my ‘PLAYLI$T’.”
- THE AMAZONS ANNOUNCE 2020 US TOUR DATES SUPPORTING DIRTY HONEY
- THE BOOMTOWN RATS Announce New Album, UK Tour, Film and New Bob Geldof Book in 2020
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- COLOMBIAN POP STAR LAO RA RETURNS WITH SULTRY NEW SINGLE “PICAFLOR” FEATURING SPANISH RAPPER C. TANGANA
- ISABELA MERCED SHARES A GLIMPSE INTO “PAPI” WITH BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO OUT NOW
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- ZELLA DAY RELEASES CELESTIAL NEW SINGLE “PURPLE HAZE”
- KYGO DEBUTS NEW SINGLE AND VIDEO “LIKE IT IS” FT. TYGA AND ZARA LARSSON
- JOJO RELEASES good to know ACOUSTIC ALBUM
- CELINE DION PREMIERES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR TITLE TRACK “COURAGE”