Greatest Concerns for Black People Over 40
“Racism is Inevitable”
Black people have a lot to worry about daily and this is a poll we did recently where over 4000 Radio Facts readers responded to the things that they are most concerned with being over 4o or approaching 40. Surprisingly, “racism” was not on the list. We asked some of the respondents why they didn’t think racism was something to be concerned about and just about all of them said the exact same thing, It’s inevitable and something you get used to dealing with early on. At any rate, here is the list of the other Top 15 things Black people over 40 are concerned most about. Enjoy. Click “Next” for the next segment.
- UNIVERSAL MUSIC PUBLISHING GROUP APPOINTS DAVID GRAY & WALTER JONES CO-HEADS, A&R
- SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERSTARS RELEASE JAM JR.’S FIRST HOLIDAY ALBUM
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- THEY. SHARE NEW SONG “STOP PLAYIN’” VIA WARNER RECORDS
- Oliver Nelson Remixes Sheppard’s Rising Single “Die Young” – Listen Now!
- NICOLE MILLAR UNVEILS NEW SINGLE “FAVOURS”
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW