THE SCORE UNVEIL NEW SINGLE “BULLETPROOF” FEATURING XYLO
Gold-certified and critically acclaimed LA-based, New York-born rock band The Score—Eddie Anthony and Edan Dover—have unleashed a brand new single entitled “Bulletproof” featuring Xylø.
The song’s release comes in tandem with the release of Netflix’s highly anticipated new film 6 Underground starring Ryan Reynolds and directed by Michael Bay. “Bulletproof” is featured as the end title song in the film and three additional songs from The Score are also featured including “Glory,” “Legend” and “The Fear.” 6 Underground is in select theaters now and on Netflix.
Buttressed by percussive distortion, wild horns, and finger-snaps, the track places the group in the center of a vibrant vocal crossfire with Xylø. Tempering pop ambition and raw edge, her voice rings out over modulation on the instantly unshakable hook, “I wish that I was bullet proof.” It’s an anthem worthy of the group’s growing catalog of bold genre-defiant bangers.
About the tune, the band commented, “We wanted to write a song that captured the feel of the movie while still being us. We felt having our friend Xylø sing the chorus would add a new dimension to the song, while still being authentic to us as a band.”
It paves the way for much more to come from The Score in 2020.
New York-born and Los Angeles-based duo The Score stand out as a fiery genre-defying phenomenon, incinerating the lines between rock, pop, indie, and electronic. Powered by ubiquitous anthems such as “Oh My Love,” “Legend,” and gold-selling “Unstoppable,” the boys have racked up nearly 2.2 Billion cumulative streams worldwide over the course of two EPs—Unstoppable and Myths & Legends—and a 2017 full-length debut, ATLAS. As they ignited venues across North America, in addition their music has been used in campaigns for Jeep, NBA, and beyond.
6 Underground introduces a new kind of action hero. Six individuals from all around the globe, each the very best at what they do, have been chosen not only for their skill, but for a unique desire to delete their pasts to change the future. The team is brought together by an enigmatic leader (Ryan Reynolds), whose sole mission in life is to ensure that, while he and his fellow operatives will never be remembered, their actions damn sure will.
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- THE ROOTS’ BLACK THOUGHT ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP STREAMS OF THOUGHT, VOL. 3: CANE AND ABEL SET TO RELEASE JULY 31ST
- VanJess Announce Deluxe Edition of ‘Homegrown’ EP Out September 17 via Keep Cool/RCA Records
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- ALLAN RAYMAN SHARES VIDEO FOR “ROAD WARRIOR”
- SARCASTIC SOUNDS SHARES ATMOSPHERIC NEW SONG “SCARED OF THE WORLD”
- TREVOR DANIEL RELEASES NEW SINGLE “ALONE” ALONG WITH THE MUSIC VIDEO ANNOUNCES NEW EP THAT WAS THEN TO BE RELEASED IN NOVEMBER
- EMERGING COUNTRY STAR WARREN ZEIDERS RELEASES “DARK NIGHT”
- Netflix’s Bird Box Reached 32% of online Americans