STRETCH & BOBBITO’S DEBUT ALBUM NO REQUESTS OUT JANUARY 17, 2020
After three decades impacting airwaves, introducing game-changing talent to the masses, and influencing the culture at large, radio legends and dynamic duo Stretch & Bobbitoannounce the release of their first-ever album, No Requests, on January 17, 2020. The album will be distributed by Warner Music Group’s independent distribution division, Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA), who will also provide label services and global support.
Pre-order HERE via Uprising Music/Brooklyn Roadand ADA Worldwide.
This marks an important milestone for the iconic New York DJs. They curated and produced songs for 10x Grammy Winner Eddie Palmieri’s new label Uprising Music, enlisting world-class talent for this inimitable body of work. As such, the track listing seamlessly integrates Soul, Latin, Jazz, Afro, Samba, and Reggae into an O.G. genre-less cocktail that’s equally intoxicating and inspiring.
In order to bring the project to life, they assembled an A-list cast of musicians to comprise, The M19s Band—affectionately named after Manhattan’s old M19bus. Back in the day, Bobbitohailed from the Upper West Side and Stretchcalled the Upper East Side home. This M19 doubled as an artery connecting these two halves of unique urban neighborhoods. It ultimately allowed them to cross cultures and demographic boundaries, much like the music on the album does today.
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- TOM WALKER RELEASES WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE DELUXE EDITION TODAY
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE
- CITY MORGUE RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “YAKUZA” FROM RECENT MIXTAPE TOXIC BOOGALOO
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford