SIX60 RELEASE SELF-TITLED ALBUM SIX60 TODAY
Ramping up a campaign of worldwide musical infiltration, award-winning New Zealand sensation SIX60 release their third full-length album and North American debut, SIX60, under a newly minted joint partnership between Epic Records (label) and HUMAN RE SOURCES (production/development).
Get it HERE.
Not to mention, recent tracks from the record have cumulatively tallied 10 million-plus streams and counting. “The Greatest” surpassed 4.5 million Spotify streams as “Please Don’t Go” and “Raining” having surpassed the 1 million mark in under a month since release. Dropped last week, “Ghosts” haunts and hypnotizes with a combination of organic grooves and show-stopping vocal firepower. The album comprises a rollercoaster of striking style-hopping. It vaults the soulful swing of falsetto-ignited opener “Never Enough” through to the emotionally charged and entrancing acoustic finale “Bitter End.”
Check out the full tracklisting below.
Next up, the band launch a full-scale world tour on November 18 at Jaeger in Oslo, Norway. They touch down in countries across Europe before heading to Australia and returning to their native New Zealand. Once again, they sold out Western Springs Stadium in Auckland, NZ on February 2020, moving 50,000-plus tickets in under just two months. This marks their second consecutive sell-out at the venue.
Please Don’t Go
11/18 – Jaegar – Oslo, Norway
11/19 – Beta – Copenhagen, Denmark
11/21 – Musik & Frieden – Berlin, Germany
11/22 – Folks! Club – Munich, Germany
11/24 – Luxor – Cologne, Germany
11/25 – Paradiso Nord – Amsterdam, Netherlands SOLD OUT
11/27 – La Belle Angele – Edinburgh, Scotland
11/28 – Deaf Institute – Manchester, England
11/29 – Green Room – Dublin, Ireland
12/11 – Roundhouse – London, England SOLD OUT
12/5 – The Forum – Melbourne, Australia SOLD OUT
12/6 – Croxton – Melbourne, Australia
12/7 – HOTA – Gold Coat, Australia SOLD OUT
12/12 – Eatons Hill – Brisbane, Australia
12/13 – Big Top – Sydney, Australia
12/14 – Metro City – Perth, Australia
1/25 – Hutt Rec – Lower Hutt, New Zealand
2/1 – Bowl of Brooklands – New Plymouth, New Zealand
2/8 – Mystery Creek Events – Hamilton, New Zealand
2/15 – Semenoff Stadium – Whangarei, New Zealand
2/22 – Western Springs – Auckland, New Zealand SOLD OUT
3/7 – Forsyth Barr – Dunedin, New Zealand
- GRAMMY®-WINNING ARTIST TASHA COBBS LEONARD CELEBRATES TEN-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DEBUT ALBUM SMILE WITH SPECIAL REMASTER AND RE-RELEASE
- ALA.NI Releases New Song and Video “Lament for Emmett Till” Benefitting The Emmett Till Legacy Foundation
- MAROON 5 ANNOUNCE 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR SINGLE “SLOW DOWN” WITH H.E.R.!
- RISING R&B ARTIST SAVANNAH CRISTINA UNVEILS “F’D UP” FEAT. FLO MILLI
- “AUTOMATIC” by DAY KORNEGAY MUSIC VIDEO
- Billboard Chart-topping Singer-songwriter J. BROWN Secures His 2nd TOP 10 Billboard R&B Hit Single With “MOON” This Week!
- JOHAN LENOX RELEASES NEW SINGLE WITH VISUAL “NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE ANYMORE” FT. YUNG PINCH
- Q MONEY CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH THE RELEASE OF NEW MIXTAPE “HOW YOU GON HATE”
- WATCH FIVIO FOREIGN AND YOUNG M.A COME TOGETHER IN THE MAFIA INSPIRED MUSIC VIDEO FOR “MOVE LIKE A BOSS”