“I’m super excited to be releasing my new single and signing to a label,” says Tate. “This whole process of me releasing music started in my bedroom and now I am recording in a studio – it’s crazy! It’s been a lot of hard work, multiple hours in the studio, and now it’s finally getting released to the world. I hope everyone loves this song as much as I do.”
Tate launched her YouTube channel and her “Create with Tate” music series where she has been consistently releasing original music. In just over a year, she has over 1.7 million subscribers and 130 million video views and continues to add over 50k new subscribers every month. She released her song, “The Kids Are Alright” in March and has already garnered over 3.1 million streams.
Tate McRae hails from Calgary, Canada after living in Oman until she was 6 years old. She made a name for herself as a competitive dancer placing second runner up on Season 13 of the FOX series So You Think You Can Dance, achieved the “The Best Dancer” honor three times at the prestigious Dance Awards, and hit the stage for performances on Ellen, The Teen Choice Awards, and beyond. Not to mention, she lent her voice to NETFLIX’s animated Lalaloopsy in the role of Spot Splatter Splash.
- Urban Legends Reissues Zhané’s Debut Album, ‘Pronounced Jah-Nay,’ On Its 25th Anniversary
- INCUBUS ANNOUNCE SUMMER 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR WITH 311
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- Acclaimed Actor & Musician // Jeff Buckley meets Ed Sheeran
- EMERGING ARTIST RINI SHARES NEW VIDEO FOR “MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES”
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- LOUS AND THE YAKUZA RELEASES TRACK TOUT EST GORE
- 24KGOLDN KICKS OFF 2020 JOINING YBN CORDAE ON “THE LOST BOY IN AMERICA TOUR”
- AMINÉ RELEASES NEW SINGLE: “RIRI”