Shania Twain Reveals The Choreography Behind “Let’s Go!”
This past week, the top-selling female country artist of all-time, Shania Twain, debuted her new headlining residency show, Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” The Las Vegas Residency, with three sold-out shows on Friday, Dec. 6, Saturday, Dec. 7 and Wednesday, Dec. 11 at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Spotted in the audience on opening night were several of Shania’s celebrity fans, including AJ McLean, David Copperfield, Kim Petras, Jax Taylor, Brittany Cartwright, Lala Kent, Randall Emmett, Carrot Top and Raiders owner Mark Davis.
Fans have three more opportunities to enjoy Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” in Dec., with shows on Dec. 13, 14 and 18. Twain returns to Zappos Theater in March 2020.
With Shania herself serving as creative director, Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” The Las Vegas Residency is a concert celebration that keeps fans on their feet throughout the entire show, taking them on a spectacular journey through Shania’s decades-long career. Designed exclusively for Zappos Theater and promoted by Live Nation and Caesars Entertainment, the spectacular, high-energy production is a compilation of Shania’s most celebrated hits including “Man! I Feel Like A Woman!,” “You’re Still The One,” and “That Don’t Impress Me Much,” and features a seven-piece band and eight male dancers. Throughout the unforgettable evening, Shania dazzles the audience with eight different costumes designed by Marc Bouwer.
Tickets for performances of Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” The Las Vegas Residency through June 2020 are now on sale. General ticket prices begin at $60 plus applicable tax and fees, and may be purchased online at ticketmaster.com/shaniavegas or in-person at the Planet Hollywood box office. All shows begin at 8 p.m.
Additionally, Shania, Live Nation Las Vegas and Caesars Entertainment are donating $1 of every ticket purchased to Shania Twain “Let’s Go!” The Las Vegas Residency at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino to Shania Kids Can. Established in 2010 by Shania Twain, Shania Kids Can (SKC) provides services that promote positive change in children’s lives in time of crises and economic hardship. SKC provides children with one-on-one consultations, academic support, group activities as well as nutritious snacks and meal programs where needed, all while in the safe, confidence-building environment that is the Shania Kids Can Clubhouse. For more information about Shania Kids Can, please visit: www.shaniakidscan.com
- Mia Ariannaa Releases NEW Song and Music Video for “HURT SOMETIMES”!
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”
- DOJA CAT RELEASES SOPHOMORE ALBUM HOT PINK SHARES VISUAL FOR ALBUM TRACK “CYBER SEX”
- SUPERSTAR RAPPERS NASTY C & T.I. PERFORM PROTEST ANTHEM “THEY DON’T” ON LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS
- INTERNATIONAL DJ AND PRODUCER REGARD GOES #1 AT DANCE RADIO WITH “RIDE IT”
- keshi releases new ep “bandaids”
- ACTRESS, MODEL AND SINGER BELLA THORNE AND OSCAR-WINNING RAPPER/PRODUCER JUICY J RELEASE NEW TRACK “IN YOU”
- Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
- keshi releases new track “more”
- QUIN RELEASES LUCID EP & “MUSHROOM CHOCOLATE” VISUAL feat. 6LACK