Scuti Shares New Track “Huh”
Today, South London’s Scuti shares magnetic new track “Huh” from her debut mixtape ‘This Is Skoo’ that will be out this May via Different Recordings. Listen to it HERE.
Over a stripped back beat that allows her distinctive flow and charisma to shine, she effortlessly raps about leveling up. Commenting on the track, she says: “I wrote this song at the end of 2019. I was reflecting on my year and realised I had done nearly 20 live performances. Shows were already coming in for 2020 and I was definitely feeling myself. I love performing and turning up with my supporters”.
There’s been a buzz building in the UK’s underground scene around the 19-year-old rapper. Last year she released her infectious debut single “Skoowup” which has garnered a cult following of fans. Her ability to draw in a crowd and effortlessly cool presence secured her a slot at Reading and Leeds Festivals last year as well appearances at Nike, Balamii x Morley’s and ASOS events. Her Boiler Room session was such a roaring success they added her to their festival billing.
Watch this space for more music and visuals from Scuti imminently.
Purchase or stream “Huh” HERE.
- BENEE UNVEILS OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “NIGHT GARDEN” FEAT. KENNY BEATS & BAKAR
- iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming
- The Boomtown Rats Release “Trash Glam Baby”, the first single off upcoming 3/13/20 album, Citizens of Boomtown
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- keshi releases new song + music video “always”
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”
- MULTIPLATINUM RECORDING ARTIST AND PRODUCER RUSS ANNOUNCES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE SET FOR RELEASE JANUARY 31
- Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT