RISING COUNTRY MUSIC STAR STEPHANIE QUAYLE TEAMS WITH BASS PRO SHOPS AND CABELA’S AS BRAND AMBASSADOR
Rising Country music artist Stephanie Quayle is partnering with Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s as an ambassador for the iconic outdoor brands. As an ambassador, Quayle will showcase products, create original content and perform at outdoor and conservation-related events. Quayle, who kicked off the partnership last month with a performance at the outdoor retailers’ Flocktoberfest event in Memphis, TN, also filmed the music video for her latest single “Whatcha Drinkin’ ‘Bout” at Big Cypress Lodge inside Bass Pro Shops at the Pyramid. The clip, which will premiere November 20th, also features an exclusive making-of-the-video sneak peek available now on Bass Pro Shops social channels.
“Growing up on our ranch in Montana, I spent most of my life outdoors– from the daily chores with our bison and cattle, to taking the horses on pack trips, to fishing in the streams on our land,” says Quayle. She continues, “Through my music career I have been able to incorporate my love of the outdoors on tour and everywhere I go, both on and off the stage. That’s why, when I met Johnny Morris and learned about his story (from the first lure to now), extraordinary wildlife conservation, and his love of people, I became even more passionate about the Bass Pro Shops brand. I am excited for the opportunity to bring my music, western lifestyle, and outdoors ways to the Bass Pro Family.”
Quayle’s partnership with Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s makes her the first female Country music artist ambassador for North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company.
Quayle is also teaming with Bass Pro Shops for additional performances, sweepstakes and product endorsements through 2020.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
11/20/19 Nashville, TN The Back Corner
12/2/19 Nashville, TN The Listening Room
12/5/19 Oklahoma City, OK Jake’s Jingle Jam w/ LOCASH
12/6/19 Nashville, TN The Local
12/12/19 Uncasville, CT Wolf Den @ Mohegan Sun
12/13/19 Burlington, VT WOKO Live for Five at Higher Ground
- SIMXSANTANA SHARES BOISTERIOUS BANGER “CANNABIS”
- YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE SEE SUCCESS WITH “FOREVER TIPPIN” – VISUAL HITS 1 MILLION + VIEWS!
- JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SONG, “SWING”
- BENICIO BRYANT RELEASES “WHO HURT YOU?” (STRIPPED)
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”
- THE UNLIKELY CANDIDATES “NOVOCAINE” HITS TOP 5 ON ALTERNATIVE RADIO CHARTS
- VEVO AND ARIANA GRANDE RELEASE EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE OF “safety net” FEATURING TY DOLLA $IGN
- TREVOR DANIEL RELEASES NEW SINGLE “ALONE” ALONG WITH THE MUSIC VIDEO ANNOUNCES NEW EP THAT WAS THEN TO BE RELEASED IN NOVEMBER
- PETER MCPOLAND UNVEILS HIS STUNNING DEBUT EP SLOW DOWN