RICH THE KID RELEASES NEW VIDEO “NO LOYALTY”
Multiplatinum rapper Rich The Kid releases his new video “No Loyalty” today.
Watch “No Loyalty”: HERE
The song appears on his recently released album BOSS MAN. The 19-track album has features from Lil Baby, DaBaby, Nicki Minaj, Post Malone, Lil Tjay, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, London On Da Track and Quavo.
Rich The Kid is returning with his new release with his new partner label Republic Records and is looking toward 2020 with his greatest music yet. In 2017, Rich The Kid delivered his intoxicating “New Freezer” with Kendrick Lamar. The RIAA double Platinum track was followed by the triple Platinum colossal single “Plug Walk” in 2018. At this point, Rich The Kid had merely hit his stride after years of grinding, making records and breaking other acts like the world famous Migos and Famous Dex. Rich’s fame was growing as both a star rapper and label entrepreneur. The World Is Yours debuted in 2018, fueled by the aforementioned “New Freezer” and “Plug Walk.” Titled as a clear nod to Nas, the project showcased how Rich The Kid navigated seamlessly through crafting bangers that not only could live in a club, but also through car radios and AirPods. In 2019 he followed with The World Is Yours 2, led by its platinum single “Splashin,” and is now ready for the world to hear his new music.
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- The Head and The Heart Announces North American Spring Tour, Releases ‘Honeybee’ Official Video
- JESSIE REYEZ ANNOUNCED AS APPLE MUSIC UP NEXT ARTIST
- MEGHAN TRAINOR RELEASES THREE REMIXES OF HER CURRENT SINGE “WAVE”
- Katy J Pearson Shares New Track “Hey You”
- CLINTON KANE SHARES TWO NEW SONGS “hopeless” & “forget about us”
- SIX60 RELEASE THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR “PLEASE DON’T GO”
- Apple Music’s Artist of the Year Billie Eilish Performs at the Steve Jobs Theater
- POP & R&B SENSATION ALI GATIE ANNOUNCES WORLD TOUR
- AMINÉ RELEASES NEW SINGLE: “RIRI”