Multi-faceted singer/songwriter Rhys Lewis shares his powerful single “Be Your Man“, out TODAY on Island Records. Tackling the heartache that comes with unrequited love, “Be Your Man” showcases Rhys’ raw and powerful vocals, brimming with emotion and sung with conviction. His incredible ability to tell stories through his lyrics shines through in this heart-wrenching track, exploring the all too familiar feeling of being in a relationship with someone who is still hung up on an ex. Lewis is currently on a US tour with singer/songwriter Julia Michaels. See full routing below.
Rhys says, “’Be Your Man’ is of those songs that I’m still very much connected to emotionally, whenever I sing it live I get taken right back to the way I felt in the relationship at that time. It’s horrible to feel like you’re not enough for someone, that you’re being compared to the person they were with before. I think if she’d wanted something new then we might have had something, but deep down she was looking for what she’d had with someone else.
It’s been great revisiting this song in the studio, the original acoustic version is quite tender and soft, so it’s been really interesting discovering a darker tone within the song.”
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK