Remi Wolf has returned with the release of her new deluxe album Juno Deluxe out now via Island Records. The revamped version of Wolf’s breakout record Juno features her latest release “Michael” plus three new tracks as well as an intimate live version of Juno’s original closer “Street You Live On.”
Alongside the deluxe album comes a new music video for “Cake,” a dramatic and trippy visual that documents Wolf’s night after she received a spontaneous cake tattoo. “Cake” is a return to the fun, playful side of Wolf’s creative nature and is sure to become an early favorite summer anthem. The new track premiered yesterday as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record.
On the deluxe album, Wolf shares “I wanted the new songs featured on the Juno Deluxe album to act as bookends to the writing process of the Juno era of my life. ‘Fired’ and ‘Sugar’ were both written right before I started seriously working on Juno, while ‘Cake’ and ‘Michael’ were written right after the album came out. I have so much nostalgia for these songs. They send me right back to where I was mentally and physically during, before, and after one of the most challenging, creative, and interesting times of my life. I hope when you hear them, you see some yourself in the lyrics and most importantly, dance and sing!”
Juno, Wolf’s first full-length album, dropped late last year to high-praise from the likes of The New York Times, NPR, Billboard, and Pitchfork. Her recent single “Michael” showed a darker, more sentimental side of the pop singer that heavily intrigued both fans and press alike. The four new tracks appearing on Juno Deluxe provide insights into Wolf’s constant evolution as an artist, further highlighting her as one of the most exciting and unique names in pop music.
Wolf’s whimsical, candid take on pop music has continued to resonate with fans and critics alike, with Juno racking up 70 million streams to date and her entire catalog reaching over 1 billion global streams. Always spinning multiple plates, Wolf is also fresh off an airy collaboration with Still Woozy entitled “Pool,” and announced partnerships with footwear companies UGG & Crocs for creative campaigns. She has been busy opening for Lorde on her Solar Power North American tour, is slated to perform with Red Hot Chili Peppers and Nas in Florence, IT this June, and to hit the road in the UK/EU and perform at Hangout Festival and Lollapalooza this summer before embarking on her North American GWINGLE GWONGLE tour in fall.
- LANCEY FOUX RELEASES NEW SINGLE“COOLER THAN ME”
- INTERNATIONAL DJ AND PRODUCER REGARD GOES #1 AT DANCE RADIO WITH “RIDE IT”
- R&B RISING STAR DARIUS JAMES’ 8-TRACK EP ‘LIFE AS WE KNOW IT,’ OUT FRIDAY
- WALK OFF THE EARTH AND AMAZON MUSIC HOST EXCLUSIVE LIVESTREAM PERFORMANCE ATOP TORONTO’S ICONIC CN TOWER
- DIANA GORDON SHARES ARTISTIC NEW VISUAL FOR “ONCE A FRIEND”
- NOVEMBER ULTRA RELEASES DEBUT ALBUM BEDROOM WALLS OUT TODAY
- THE KID LAROI GOES HEAD TO HEAD WITH HIS DEMONS IN STIRRING NEW MUSIC VIDEO “I WISH”
- STALKING GIA RELEASES NEW ANTHEMIC SINGLE “THE KINDEST THING”
- UK RAPPER RUSS MILLIONS UNLEASHES NEW BILINGUAL SUMMER BANGER “BIG SHARK”
- 99 NEIGHBORS DROP NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “49ER” DEBUT ALBUM WHEREVER YOU’RE GOING I HOPE IT’S GREAT COMING SOON