R&B singer Kevin Ross burst onto the music scene in 2014 with a national holiday campaign with Glade that brought joy to American households across the country.
Signed to Motown Records, he was named AOL’s breakout artist of 2014 and he released his debut album, The Awakening, three years later. After years of chart-topping success with Motown Records (being the first artist in seven years to have their first single shoot straight to #1 on Billboard), Ross has officially announced that he and the label have parted ways. “Ownership means a lot more to me at this stage in my life.” he shares. “I’m grateful for the experience but it was time to move on.”
During his brief hiatus from music, Ross solidified his independence with the creation of his music label, Art Society Music Group (ASMG). The label will be the home for Ross’ new album, Audacity, that is slated to be released in March of this year. “Creating Audacity has been an exciting process for me. I really followed my instincts and let the music guide me the whole way.” Ross says. “This album has a lot more grit to it. It introduces new sides of me while still reinforcing the essence of my art.”
- TRAVIS SCOTT RELEASES JACKBOYS PACK TODAY
- THE KID LAROI GETS CANDID ON NEW SONG “FADE AWAY” FEATURING LIL TJAY
- CLINTON KANE RELEASES NEW SINGLE “SO I DON’T LET ME DOWN” VIA COLUMBIA RECORDS
- Flikka Shares New Track “Stop Me From”
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Rosalía Unveils New Song & Video Today With the Release Of “A PALE”
- Apple Music’s Artist of the Year Billie Eilish Performs at the Steve Jobs Theater
- JP COOPER RELEASES VIDEO FOR ‘THE REASON WHY’ FT. STEFFLON DON AND BANX & RANX
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- The Crown Recordings and Atlantic Records artist, KINGG BUCC, ushers in a new era in hip-hop Swiper Season!