POP SMOKE UNLEASHES HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MIXTAPE MEET THE WOO 2
With one of the most-anticipated sequels of the year, tastemaker-approved and chart-splitting Brooklyn rapper Pop Smoke unleashes his new mixtape, MEET THE WOO 2, today.
Get it HERE via Victor Victor/Republic Records.
He preceded the project with the gritty single “Christopher Walking.” It’s already racked up 2.8 million Spotify streams and 4.5 million YouTube views on the cinematic music video. Produced by CashMoneyAP [Young Thug, Migos], it also attracted critical acclaim with HYPEBEAST praising him for “championing Brooklyn’s drill revival.”
Beyond this anthem, MEET THE WOO 2 boasts the single “Shake The Room” [feat. Quavo], uniting Atlanta and Brooklyn like never before. Meanwhile, “She Got A Thing” illuminates a different side of the MC with its magnetic melody. Things kick off with the drill-ed down display of verbal fireworks on “Invincible.” This sequel concludes in explosive fashion with “War,” illuminating his uncontainable energy to conclude the project.
Catch Pop Smoke on tour this spring — performing in major markets across the US and the UK including Los Angeles, Chicago and London. Please find the official list of cities below and purchase tickets here.
Christened “Brooklyn Rap’s Homecoming King” by New York Times and averaging over 5 million monthly listeners on Spotify already, Pop Smoke carries Brooklyn as the Borough’s next icon in the wings. His breakthrough 2019 mixtape MEET THE WOO has 280 million streams globally in addition to boasting high-profile cameos from Nicki Minaj and Skepta. In a stellar review, Pitchfork claimed, “The Brooklyn rapper makes good on the promise of ‘Welcome to the Party’ with a debut full of the hardest, dirtiest tracks he can manage.” Most recently, he was featured on Travis Scott’s #1 Album JACKBOYS and turns up with his next project MEET THE WOO 2.
MEET THE WOO TOUR:
2/08 Hampton, VA Hampton Coliseum
2/16 Brooklyn, NY Kings Theatre
2/29 Elizabeth, NJ The Ritz Theater
3/02 Washington, DC Union Stage
3/04 Atlanta, GA Center Stage Theater
3/05 New Orleans, LA House of Blues New Orleans
3/07 Houston, TX House of Blues Houston
3/08 Dallas, TX HOB Dallas Cambridge Room
3/10 Scottsdale, AZ Pub Rock Live
3/12 San Francisco, CA Slim's
3/13 Santa Ana, CA Constellation Room
3/15 Los Angeles, CA The Roxy Theatre
3/16 Los Angeles, CA The Roxy Theatre
3/18 Albuquerque, NM Launchpad
3/19 Denver, CO Marquis Theater
3/21 Chicago, IL Bottom Lounge
3/22 Milwaukee, WI The Rave/Eagles Club
3/23 Detroit, MI The Shelter
3/24 Toronto, CAN Phoenix Concert Theatre
3/26 Pawtucket, RI The Met
3/27 New Haven, CT Toad's Place
3/29 Allston, MA Brighton Music Hall
3/30 Allston, MA Brighton Music Hall
3/31 Philadelphia, PA The Fillmore Philadelphia
4/13 Birmingham, ENG O2 Institute2
4/14 Manchester, ENG Manchester Club Academy
4/16 London, ENG O2 Forum Kentish Town
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”