PIA MIA DROPS NEW SINGLE “HOT”
Fresh off the TikTok resurgence of her smash hit “Do It Again,” which spawned more than 5 million videos created and 500 million views on TikTok, in addition to inspiring a dance challenge between Jimmy Fallon and Jennifer Lopez on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, platinum-certified recording artist and actress Pia Mia drops a brand new single entitled “Hot” today.
Get it HERE via Electric Feel Entertainment and Republic Records.
On the track, handclaps skate through skittering keys as the verses bounce into a steamy, slick, and sexy hook. Teetering back and forth between turn-of-the-century R&B and rapid-fire future pop, Pia Mia turns up the summer temperature as she urges, “You better make it real hot!”
Be on the lookout for an equally seductive music video—set to premiere soon.
This past May, Pia Mia offered fans a preview of forthcoming music under her newly signed label deal with Electric Feel Entertainment and Republic Records with the release of “Princess”- read more here via Billboard. Upon arrival, “Princess” earned early tastemaker praise, with PAPER claiming, “the star has returned with the bombastic, R&B-influenced pop track…”Princess” is a fun and frisky club anthem.” Idolator declared it “An empowering banger…It’s catchy, upbeat and just a little outrageous,” while Atwood Magazine claimed, “her latest single “Princess” serves as a testament to her ability to create real party jams — with a deeper lyrical layer underneath.” The Honey Pot put it best by serving up “5 Reasons Why You Should Stan Pia Mia.” Since it’s release, “Princess” has amassed over 3 million global streams and counting.
What’s more, Pia Mia has also released the first few chapters of her first fictional book, The Princess Diaries: Sand, Glitter & Silicone on Wattpad – the global entertainment company and world’s leading social storytelling platform. Pia Mia takes readers through the life of a young pop star named Princess as she navigates life, love, family, and fame. Each week, Pia Mia uploads a new chapter for the community, sharing stories from her heart, flashes of her life and her deepest fantasies. Fans can read The Princess Diaries: Sand, Glitter & Silicone HERE.
With more music and surprises on the way, Pia Mia makes 2020 “Hot”…
At just 23 years old, Pia Mia has cemented herself as a formidable star with a hand in multiple corners of entertainment. A critically acclaimed recording artist with hits like “Do It Again”- which recently saw a resurgence on TikTok, and “Bitter Love” under her belt, Pia Mia is approaching 1 Billion streams worldwide; and has collaborated with everyone from Chris Brown and Tyga to YG. She made her acting debut in 2019’s award-winning feature film After, based on Anna Todd’s wildly popular YA book series. On the fashion front, Pia Mia’s unique sense of style has landed her in publications such as Vogue, Paper Magazine and Nylon; and has made her an enviable partner for such brands as Guess, Bebe and Macy’s Material Girl, the latter for which she was handpicked by Madonna to serve as the clothing line’s first-ever fashion director.
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- 24KGOLDN AND IANN DIOR PLAY IT COOL IN NEW SONG “MOOD”
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE
- keshi releases new track “more”
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford
- MULTI-PLATINUM ALTERNATIVE BAND NEON TREES RETURN WITH LONG-AWAITED NEW SINGLE “USED TO LIKE”
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep