Another successful Westwood One Backstage at the GRAMMYs® event went down on Friday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Several of Westwood One’s national radio shows — including The Adam Bomb Show, Zach Sang Show, Rick and Sasha, NASH Nights Live, Jayde and The Bert Show — plus select radio groups were on site curating exclusive audio and video content for listeners and fans in celebration of Music’s Biggest Night®. This year Westwood One introduced a Podcast Alley at their backstage event; podcasters Screwed-Up Stories and Babes and Babies were there collecting audio and video content for their on-demand listeners.
Columbia Records’ Lauren Juaregui kicked off the Westwood One Backstage Radio Row event and First Access/AWAL’s Madison Beer closed out the day with exclusive, intimate performances for onsite staff and guests. Westwood One is the official radio broadcast partner of the Recording Academy™ and the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards®.
- INCUBUS ANNOUNCE SUMMER 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR WITH 311
- Urban Legends Reissues Zhané’s Debut Album, ‘Pronounced Jah-Nay,’ On Its 25th Anniversary
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- Acclaimed Actor & Musician // Jeff Buckley meets Ed Sheeran
- LOUS AND THE YAKUZA RELEASES TRACK TOUT EST GORE
- 24KGOLDN KICKS OFF 2020 JOINING YBN CORDAE ON “THE LOST BOY IN AMERICA TOUR”
- EMERGING ARTIST RINI SHARES NEW VIDEO FOR “MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES”
- AMINÉ RELEASES NEW SINGLE: “RIRI”
- Daniel Caesar Performs Live In London as Part of Apple Music’s Up Next Live