Another successful Westwood One Backstage at the GRAMMYs® event went down on Friday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Several of Westwood One’s national radio shows — including The Adam Bomb Show, Zach Sang Show, Rick and Sasha, NASH Nights Live, Jayde and The Bert Show — plus select radio groups were on site curating exclusive audio and video content for listeners and fans in celebration of Music’s Biggest Night®. This year Westwood One introduced a Podcast Alley at their backstage event; podcasters Screwed-Up Stories and Babes and Babies were there collecting audio and video content for their on-demand listeners.
Columbia Records’ Lauren Juaregui kicked off the Westwood One Backstage Radio Row event and First Access/AWAL’s Madison Beer closed out the day with exclusive, intimate performances for onsite staff and guests. Westwood One is the official radio broadcast partner of the Recording Academy™ and the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards®.
- BENEE UNVEILS OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “NIGHT GARDEN” FEAT. KENNY BEATS & BAKAR
- iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- The Boomtown Rats Release “Trash Glam Baby”, the first single off upcoming 3/13/20 album, Citizens of Boomtown
- SARCASTIC SOUNDS SHARES ATMOSPHERIC NEW SONG “SCARED OF THE WORLD”
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”
- VILDHJARTA ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM MÅSSTADEN UNDER VATTEN
- MULTIPLATINUM RECORDING ARTIST AND PRODUCER RUSS ANNOUNCES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE SET FOR RELEASE JANUARY 31
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW