OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
On the eve of the release (February 20) of OZZY OSBOURNE’s ORDINARY MAN (Epic Records), more than 50 cities around the world will host celebrations for the largest global tattoo sale and album listening event in history. This will be followed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy®-winning singer and songwriter appearing at an in-store signing at Amoeba Records in Hollywood, CA on release day (February 21).
Fans attending the February 20 events–to be held simultaneously at tattoo shops in 50 cities around the world–will not only have the opportunity to listen to ORDINARY MAN in advance of its release, but they’ll also be among the first to select from a collection of exclusive OZZY-inspired tattoo designs. For more information and to RSVP, click here and watch a video here.
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- CASPER BLUFF RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MY SHAWTY” FEATURING COCA VANGO TODAY
- Rising Somali-Norwegian Artist MUSTI Premieres “Lion King” video via Complex
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MAKE ME FEEL” FEATURING RICK ROSS & ARI LENNOX
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- LIAM PAYNE’S DEBUT ALBUM LP1 IS OUT NOW
- BÜLOW RETURNS TO NORTH AMERICA FOR THREE MUCH-ANTICIPATED SHOWS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA