OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
On the eve of the release (February 20) of OZZY OSBOURNE’s ORDINARY MAN (Epic Records), more than 50 cities around the world will host celebrations for the largest global tattoo sale and album listening event in history. This will be followed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy®-winning singer and songwriter appearing at an in-store signing at Amoeba Records in Hollywood, CA on release day (February 21).
Fans attending the February 20 events–to be held simultaneously at tattoo shops in 50 cities around the world–will not only have the opportunity to listen to ORDINARY MAN in advance of its release, but they’ll also be among the first to select from a collection of exclusive OZZY-inspired tattoo designs. For more information and to RSVP, click here and watch a video here.
- BENEE UNVEILS OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “NIGHT GARDEN” FEAT. KENNY BEATS & BAKAR
- The Boomtown Rats Release “Trash Glam Baby”, the first single off upcoming 3/13/20 album, Citizens of Boomtown
- iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- MULTIPLATINUM RECORDING ARTIST AND PRODUCER RUSS ANNOUNCES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE SET FOR RELEASE JANUARY 31
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- keshi releases new song + music video “always”
- SARCASTIC SOUNDS SHARES ATMOSPHERIC NEW SONG “SCARED OF THE WORLD”
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”