OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
On the eve of the release (February 20) of OZZY OSBOURNE’s ORDINARY MAN (Epic Records), more than 50 cities around the world will host celebrations for the largest global tattoo sale and album listening event in history. This will be followed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy®-winning singer and songwriter appearing at an in-store signing at Amoeba Records in Hollywood, CA on release day (February 21).
Fans attending the February 20 events–to be held simultaneously at tattoo shops in 50 cities around the world–will not only have the opportunity to listen to ORDINARY MAN in advance of its release, but they’ll also be among the first to select from a collection of exclusive OZZY-inspired tattoo designs. For more information and to RSVP, click here and watch a video here.
- TRAVIS SCOTT RELEASES JACKBOYS PACK TODAY
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- JOHAN LENOX RELEASES NEW SINGLE WITH VISUAL “NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE ANYMORE” FT. YUNG PINCH
- REMI WOLF RELEASES NEW TRACK “WOO!”
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MAKE ME FEEL” FEATURING RICK ROSS & ARI LENNOX
- PHOTOS + VIDEO: Music Midtown 2019 – Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Travis Scott, Panic! At The Disco, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo and more
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- THE KID LAROI RELEASES HIS ANTICIPATED NEW SINGLE “ADDISON RAE”
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA