As the final season of Game of Thrones ramps up, the data team at YouGov decided to look into the impact that HBO has carried among the public discourse. The results show HBO undergoing a significant increase in both WoM and Buzz among US consumers aged 18-34 while the rest of the media sector remains relatively stable.
Furthermore, the increase in both of these variables directly coincide with Game of Thrones’ arrival and marketing initiatives. Finally, the data shows that over a quarter of all US consumers ages 18-34 say they discussed HBO in the past two weeks.
- WARNER RECORDS AND AFFILIATED LABELS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE RELEASES IN CELEBRATION OF RECORD STORE DAY 2021
- keshi releases new track “more”
- ASCAP EXPO Initial Lineup: 2019’s Chart-Toppers, GRAMMY Winners, Platinum Hitmakers Set to Inspire
- PARTYNEXTDOOR ENLISTS BAD BUNNY ON REMIX FOR “LOYAL” FEAT. DRAKE
- Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
- Brandy and Daniel Caesar Hit #1 at Radio With ‘Love Again”
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- ALLAN RAYMAN RELEASES NEW SONG “CHIEF”
- THE BLACK CROWES Present SHAKE YOUR MONEY MAKER 2020 WORLD TOUR
- Katy J Pearson Shares New Track “Hey You”