As the final season of Game of Thrones ramps up, the data team at YouGov decided to look into the impact that HBO has carried among the public discourse. The results show HBO undergoing a significant increase in both WoM and Buzz among US consumers aged 18-34 while the rest of the media sector remains relatively stable.
Furthermore, the increase in both of these variables directly coincide with Game of Thrones’ arrival and marketing initiatives. Finally, the data shows that over a quarter of all US consumers ages 18-34 say they discussed HBO in the past two weeks.
- GLASS ANIMALS PREMIERES VIDEO FOR “TOKYO DRIFTING” FT. DENZEL CURRY
- RISING R&B ARTIST SAVANNAH CRISTINA UNVEILS “F’D UP” FEAT. FLO MILLI
- 645AR DROPS NEW TRACK & VIDEO “IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER”
- MAROON 5 ANNOUNCE 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR SINGLE “SLOW DOWN” WITH H.E.R.!
- ALA.NI Releases New Song and Video “Lament for Emmett Till” Benefitting The Emmett Till Legacy Foundation
- “AUTOMATIC” by DAY KORNEGAY MUSIC VIDEO
- SUPERSTAR RAPPERS NASTY C & T.I. PERFORM PROTEST ANTHEM “THEY DON’T” ON LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS
- KID CUDI AND EMINEM UNLEASH NEW SINGLE “THE ADVENTURES OF MOON MAN & SLIM SHADY”
- THE ROOTS’ BLACK THOUGHT ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP STREAMS OF THOUGHT, VOL. 3: CANE AND ABEL SET TO RELEASE JULY 31ST