NEA RELEASES DEBUT EP “SOME SAY”
Nea, the Swedish songwriter and recording artist, releases her debut EP Some Say today. The EP is available on all platforms here. The Some Say EP includes the international titular hit track “Some Say” as well as the new single “Drunk Enough To”.
Nea has enjoyed an enormous break-through with her debut track “Some Say”, which was released in September 2019. The track has surpassed 150 million audio streams and reached Gold, Platinum or Double Platinum in nearly 10 countries. In another incredible feat, the single has reached the #1 spot on the Radio Airplay Charts of Spain, France, Poland, Russia, Belgium, Switzerland and lastly her home country of Sweden where it held the #1 position for 10 consecutive weeks.
This spring Nea has also released the singles “Dedicated” and “TG4M (Studio It’s Hits Spotify)”, which is a cover of Zara Larsson’s single with the same name, which Nea originally co-wrote. With Some Say EP Nea is releasing her first collection of her own songs, including the lead-single “Drunk Enough To” which she wrote in Los Angeles together with Joe Janiak (Elle Goulding, Tove Lo, Britney Spears). The EP also includes the brand new track “Used To” written together with close friend and acclaimed artist SKOTT.
“’Drunk Enough To’ is about that flirty, tipsy feeling when someone has caught your eye and you’re trying to work up the courage to make a move” – Nea explains
As a songwriter Nea has contributed in shaping Swedish pop history over the past 5 years, credited to hits which have accumulated more than 1 billion streams to date. She has written songs for artists like Zara Larsson (“Lush Life”, “Don’t Worry Bout Me” & “TG4M”), Tove Styrke, Tinie Tempah, ALMA and Axwell to name a few. For this she received her first Swedish Grammis nomination earlier this year in the prestigious category of ‘Composer of the Year’.
Nea elaborates on the EP and on how it all started:
“Some Say EP are the songs I couldn’t give away to anyone else. I see now that they were meant for me even though I didn’t know that as I was writing them. These are the songs I love the most and that means the most to me. These are the songs that transformed the songwriter Linnea to the artist Nea.”
01 – Drunk Enough To
02 – Some Say
03 – Dedicated
04 – Used To
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- DJ REGARD RELEASES OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “SECRETS” FEAT. RAYE
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings