Acclaimed singer/producer duo Majid Jordan (Majid Al Maskati and Jordan Ullman) have returned with a gleaming new track and stunning audio/visual release titled “Waves of Blue” on OVO Sound. With “Waves of Blue,” the duo unlock a brilliant, creative extension of their sonic universe where pop, r&b, and dance music collide. With anticipation mounting since their last track “Caught Up” ft. Khaled in 2019, and as the Toronto natives have been hard at work recording, 2021 is shaping up to be a spirited new beginning for Majid Jordan and their fans in more ways than one. The group explains about “Waves of Blue”:
Waves of Blue is like staring at the ocean. You’re not in the water, but you’re still getting carried away by its currents. It’s the story of someone’s desire to love and be lost in that love. Waves of Blue was made at the very beginning of this album, and it only makes sense that we begin our next chapter with this song.
It represents the onset of a bold, mature transformation in sound and scope. In the visual, Majid is front-and-center, and Jordan sits at an elegant white piano as vibrant colors and cosmos orbit the duo in an augmented-reality dreamscape. It’s the perfect re-introduction to their captivating world. Stay tuned.
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- VOCAL POWERHOUSE MALIA CIVETZ RELEASES NEW TRACK “DISRESPECTFUL”
- JULIA MICHAELS & SELENA GOMEZ SURPRISE FANS WITH A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OF “ANXIETY”
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- ISAIAH RASHAD ANNOUNCES FALL US TOUR, “LIL SUNNY’S AWESOME VACATION,” WITH NEW TRACK “WAT U SED” FEATURING DOECHII & KAL BANX
- SARCASTIC SOUNDS SHARES ATMOSPHERIC NEW SONG “SCARED OF THE WORLD”
- Bren Joy Enlists Pink Sweat$ For Dreamy “Insecure”
- R&B/HIP-HOP TRIO YOUR GRANDPARENTS RELEASE GENRE-BLENDING DEBUT ALBUM THRU MY WINDOW
- THE BUZZING SIXTEEN YEAR OLD RAPPER FROM AUSTRALIA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LET HER GO” TODAY VIA COLUMBIA RECORDS
- KINA RELEASES NEW TRACK “WISH I WAS BETTER” FEATURING YAEOW