LITTLE HURT RELEASES NEW TRACK “IT’S OK NOT TO BE OK” AND ACCOMPANYING VIDEO TODAY
Little Hurt – the new solo endeavor from the critically acclaimed alt-pop singer and songwriter Colin Dieden – today releases new track “It’s Ok Not To Be Ok” available now on all digital streaming platforms via Another Century, a division of The Century Family Inc. The release is also accompanied by the song’s official music video.
CLICK HERE to watch the Nick Slatkin-directed video and listen to the Ruffian (Selena Gomez, Zedd, Kygo)-produced single co-written by Little Hurt alongside fellow alt-rockers Cameron Walker-Wright – lead singer of the rising trio TWIN XL – and Jordan Wizigreuter – frontman of The Ready Set. “It’s Ok Not To Be Ok” is the latest track off Little Hurt’s forthcoming debut solo EP, which is expected early next year.
For this release, Little Hurt has teamed up with the mental health organization Hope For The Day, which achieves proactive suicide prevention through outreach and mental health education. The esteemed non-profit organization and singer-songwriter urge you to know that despite the things you’ve been through, it’s okay not to be okay.
On the meaning behind his new single, Little Hurt shares, “I wrote ‘It’s Ok Not To Be Ok’ as a reminder to take it easy on myself and to recognize that not every moment is going to be easy, and not every day is going to be great. I’ve learned that it’s important to acknowledge and accept that instead of constantly being at war with yourself.”
Formerly a member of the internationally successful indie-alt-rock band The Mowgli’s for nearly a decade, Dieden inked a solo recording contract earlier this year with Another Century and released his infectious debut solo single “Good As It Gets” in September, which premiered on Billboard and was hailed by Entertainment Weekly as “a remarkable debut.”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- MULTI-PLATINUM ALTERNATIVE BAND NEON TREES RETURN WITH LONG-AWAITED NEW SINGLE “USED TO LIKE”
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- CITY MORGUE RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “YAKUZA” FROM RECENT MIXTAPE TOXIC BOOGALOO
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- 24KGOLDN AND IANN DIOR PLAY IT COOL IN NEW SONG “MOOD”
- keshi releases new track “more”
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE