LANDON CUBE RELEASES NEW TRACK “DRUGS”
Maryland bred singer-songwriter Landon Cube releases his new track “Drugs” today.
Listen to “Drugs”: HERE
The track follows a string of releases from Landon Cube in 2019 including his song “Pretty” feat. 24kGoldn, which received over 5 million streams in the first couple of months of release and was included on Spotify’s Most Necessary and Clout Culture playlists, as well as his EP Orange, which has garnered over 46 million streams worldwide since its release. The EP features previously released tracks “20,” “17,” “Nuisance” and “Makeup,” which received over 1 million streams in the first month of its release. Both tracks came after his previously released tracks “Round n Round” feat. Sprite Lee (15+ million streams), “Drive My Car” (14+ million streams) and “19” (9+ million streams). He also appeared on Lil Skies’ “Nowadays” and “Red Roses,” which both garnered over 250 million streams individually. The singer wrapped up his first headlining tour last fall and is currently embarking on a national tour with Iann Dior.
There’s a poignant yet feel-good vibe that makes 21-year-old recording artist Landon Cube’s sound infectious. The Southern Maryland native has a diverse history within music, punctuated by his versatile catalog. With Landon’s new single “Makeup,” the young star on the rise is geared to level up to the next chapter in his career. At 16, he made the firm decision that music was his chosen trajectory and once he graduated high school, he dropped his introductory cut “Euphoria.” His participation with local viral video crew Cufboys added fuel to the fire, as Landon began galvanizing a fan base through his laid-back authenticity and knack for melding sounds. Through Cufboys he met burgeoning star Lil Skies, as the two joined forces on cuts like “Red Roses” and “Nowadays,” the former impressively hitting one million streams in less than a month. It wasn’t long before Landon was Los Angeles bound and continued his upward mobility as an artist, ultimately joining the Republic Records roster. Landon Cube, who already has over 4 million monthly listeners on Spotify, has already secured a solid following based upon his honest and heartfelt music, and the next phase in his career will bring more of that to the forefront.
- PLATINUM-SELLING RAPPER BLUEFACE RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FOR “CHOSE ME” FEATURING RISING LA SENSATION BLXST
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- KANYE WEST PRESENTS THE DONDA ALBUM RELEASE
- Halsey Celebrates Her Birthday, Sharing New Album Track And Video, “clementine”
- otta Shares Video For “just like the rain” Songbook EP Out Today
- STUNNA GIRL RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “10 TIMES”
- POLO G ANNOUNCES 2021 FALL HEADLINE TOUR: HALL OF FAME TOUR KICKS OFF THIS OCTOBER
- 1800 Tequila and Under Armour Celebrates the Palm Angels Spring/Summer 2019 Show