Maryland bred singer-songwriter Landon Cube releases his new track “Carrie” feat. Lil Skies today.
Listen to “Carrie” feat. Lil Skies: HERE
The track follows the release of Landon’s new song “Pretty” feat. 24KGoldn and his EP Orange, which has garnered over 28.5 million streams worldwide since its release. The EP features previously released tracks “20,” “17,” “Nuisance” and “Makeup,” which received over 1 million streams in the first month of its release. Both tracks came after his previously released tracks “Round n Round” feat. Sprite Lee (15+ million streams), “Drive My Car” (14+ million streams) and “19” (9+ million streams). He also appeared on Lil Skies’ “Nowadays” and “Red Roses,” which both garnered over 250 million streams individually.
There’s a poignant yet feel-good vibe that makes 21-year-old recording artist Landon Cube’s sound infectious. The Southern Maryland native has a diverse history within music, punctuated by his versatile catalog. With Landon’s new single “Makeup,” the young star on the rise is geared to level up to the next chapter in his career. At 16, he made the firm decision that music was his chosen trajectory and once he graduated high school, he dropped his introductory cut “Euphoria.” His participation with local viral video crew Cufboys added fuel to the fire, as Landon began galvanizing a fan base through his laid-back authenticity and knack for melding sounds. Through Cufboys he met burgeoning star Lil Skies, as the two joined forces on cuts like “Red Roses” and “Nowadays,” the former impressively hitting one million streams in less than a month. It wasn’t long before Landon was Los Angeles bound and continued his upward mobility as an artist, ultimately joining the Republic Records roster. Landon Cube, who already has over 4 million monthly listeners on Spotify, has already secured a solid following based upon his honest and heartfelt music, and the next phase in his career will bring more of that to the forefront.
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Wins Best Original Song, Otherwise Snubbed
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- LITTLE MIX RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ONE I’VE BEEN MISSING”
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- ROME RAMIREZ OF SUBLIME WITH ROME ANNOUNCES ROME & DUDDY FRIENDS & FAMILY TOUR
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep