KODIE SHANE UNVEILS NEW SINGLE “2 MANY”
A year to-the-date from the release of her critically adored debut studio album, mold-breaking Epic Records artist Kodie Shane unleashes her brand-new single “2 Many” today.
Get it HERE via Epic Records.
Once again, she gleefully breaks barriers between rap and pop by threading together fiery and flirty come-ons with a hashtag-worthy hook, “I can take that many girls to the club when I’m riding in a Porsche. I can take that many girls to the club when I’m riding in a Maybach.” Her voice cruises over airy guitar and a slick beat, with production by Southeast staples Che Rhenosonce and WLPWR, as she confidently declares, “I’m everybody’s one!”
Stay tuned for the official music video, coming soon.
This week, Kodie also returns to the road on SAINt JHN’s North American Ghetto Lenny’s “IGNORANt Forever” Tour. After beginning in Miami earlier this week, it stops in major markets across the country before concluding at Webster Hall in New York, NY on December 17. Her live show is not to be missed: known for her energetic performance style and Rockstar-level attitude, Kodie wrapped up her first-ever headlining World Tour earlier this year, which was spotlighted by the likes of The New York Times, The New Yorker and beyond. She has previously shared the stage with the likes of Billie Eilish, Juice WRLD, Lil Yachty, Jhene Aiko and more.
Check out the full itinerary below. To purchase tickets, visit www.kodieshane.com.
Last year, Kodie Shane asserted herself as one of the game’s most necessary new voices on the 2018 full-length, Young HeartThrob (stream it HERE). Not only has Kodie since amassed 64 million streams and views, but she has also achieved widespread acclaim from Hypebeast, Pitchfork, The FADER, Highsnobiety, Paper Magazine, Complex, Vogue, ELLE and more, found her on the cover of publications like Teen Vogue and Galore, while Red Bull produced a documentary about Kodie’s rise (watch it HERE). Extending the artist’s influence, Sprite tapped her as a face of its “Thirst For Yours campaign (watch the commercial HERE). Young HeartThrob only accelerated her ascent to the top where she will undoubtedly remain throughout 2019 and beyond.
Everything sets the stage for her to drop more new music—coming soon.
Have “2 Many” with Kodie Shane now!
11/9 – Atlanta, GA – The Center*
11/11 – Columbus, OH – The Basement*
11/12 – Washington, DC – U Street Music Hall*
11/14 – Philadelphia, PA – Union Transfer*
11/16 – Worcester, MA – Palladium*
11/17 – Montreal, QC – L’Astral*
11/19 – Toronto, ON – Toybox*
11/20 – Detroit, MI – Magic Stick*
11/21 – Chicago, IL – Bottom Lounge*
11/23 – Minneapolis, MN – Fine Line*
11/27 – Denver, CO – Cervantes*
11/29 – Portland, OR – Hawthorne*
11/30 – Vancouver, BC – Venue*
12/3 – San Francisco, CA – Slims*
12/5 – Los Angeles, CA – Echoplex*
12/6 – Phoenix, AZ – Club Red*
12/15 – Los Angeles, CA – Rolling Loud Festival
12/17 – New York, NY – Webster Hall*
- GRAMMY®-WINNING ARTIST TASHA COBBS LEONARD CELEBRATES TEN-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DEBUT ALBUM SMILE WITH SPECIAL REMASTER AND RE-RELEASE
- ALA.NI Releases New Song and Video “Lament for Emmett Till” Benefitting The Emmett Till Legacy Foundation
- MAROON 5 ANNOUNCE 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR SINGLE “SLOW DOWN” WITH H.E.R.!
- RISING R&B ARTIST SAVANNAH CRISTINA UNVEILS “F’D UP” FEAT. FLO MILLI
- “AUTOMATIC” by DAY KORNEGAY MUSIC VIDEO
- Billboard Chart-topping Singer-songwriter J. BROWN Secures His 2nd TOP 10 Billboard R&B Hit Single With “MOON” This Week!
- JOHAN LENOX RELEASES NEW SINGLE WITH VISUAL “NO ONE WANTS TO DANCE ANYMORE” FT. YUNG PINCH
- Q MONEY CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH THE RELEASE OF NEW MIXTAPE “HOW YOU GON HATE”
- WATCH FIVIO FOREIGN AND YOUNG M.A COME TOGETHER IN THE MAFIA INSPIRED MUSIC VIDEO FOR “MOVE LIKE A BOSS”