keshi releases new track “more”
keshi, the enigmatic singer, songwriter, producer, and multi-instrumentalist named an “essential new artist for 2020” by NME, with over 500 million global artist streams and a super engaged and constantly growing fanbase of over 388K followers on Instagram, follows up the release of his last ep bandaids with a new track titled “more.”
“more” follows the release of bandaids which built on the phenomenal success of skeletons, keshi’s buzzed-about ep released last summer. the ep, which has amassed over 150 million streams, contained keshi’s viral tracks “summer” and “atlas”, catapulting his total career global artist streams to well over 500 million. “keshi is one of the artists that's making it big,” raved PAPER, “emerging from the post-‘SoundCloud artist’ era with his sights set on success … [he] has proven to be a key voice in the internet-led genre.”
keshi’s 6-city U.S. tour in september sold-out in less than a week, opening at mercury lounge in new york, and moving across the U.S. he also headlined RapBeat Festival in south korea last fall. he was expected to tour this spring until the music industry was abruptly halted due to Covid-19.
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”