International K-Pop sensations TWICE have announced their first ever U.S. tour dates following successful tours all across Asia. Produced by Live Nation, the U.S. dates are a part of the group’s TWICE WORLD TOUR 2019 ‘TWICELIGHTS’, seeing them perform in Seoul, Bangkok, Manila, and Singapore before heading to play in the U.S. this summer, followed by dates in Mexico City and Kuala Lumpur. The can’t miss limited engagement will make stops at The Forum in Los Angeles, Prudential Center in Newark and Wintrust Arena in Chicago through July. Please see itinerary below.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, May 10th at 4pm local time at LiveNation.com. TWICE will also offer VIP upgrade packages in select markets with options that include a group photo with the artist, a Hi-touch event with the artist, exclusive merchandise and more! Fans can visit www.VIPNation.com for more information.
TWICE recently released their 7th mini album Fancy You, filled with their colorful and fascinating creative concepts they are best known for. The group has continued to top charts with their bright and catchy music, selling over 6 million albums worldwide and receiving over 2.5 billion YouTube views across their music videos. They are also the first female K-Pop artists to not only have 100 million views of their music videos for each of their 10 lead singles in a row but to also have 8 music videos with over 200 million views each.
TWICE North American 2019 Tour Dates:
|Wed Jul 17||Los Angeles, CA||The Forum|
|Sun Jul 21||Newark, NJ||Prudential Center|
|Tue Jul 23||Chicago, IL||Wintrust Arena|
- Urban Legends Reissues Zhané’s Debut Album, ‘Pronounced Jah-Nay,’ On Its 25th Anniversary
- INCUBUS ANNOUNCE SUMMER 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR WITH 311
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- Acclaimed Actor & Musician // Jeff Buckley meets Ed Sheeran
- EMERGING ARTIST RINI SHARES NEW VIDEO FOR “MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES”
- LOUS AND THE YAKUZA RELEASES TRACK TOUT EST GORE
- 24KGOLDN KICKS OFF 2020 JOINING YBN CORDAE ON “THE LOST BOY IN AMERICA TOUR”
- AMINÉ RELEASES NEW SINGLE: “RIRI”
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS