JULIA MICHAELS & SELENA GOMEZ SURPRISE FANS WITH A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OF “ANXIETY”
Last night, Grammy® Award-nominated multiplatinum artist JULIA MICHAELS brought out close friend SELENA GOMEZ for a surprise performance of her song “Anxiety,” at The Fonda Theatre in LA during JULIA’S Inner Monologue Tour. Watch the performance HERE.
“Anxiety” was originally featured on JULIA’S critically acclaimed EP Inner Monologue Part 1, which she released earlier this year. The performance marked the first time the duo performed the song for a live audience, and comes on the heels of Selena scoring her first #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart with “Lose You To Love Me,” which she co-wrote with Julia, and Justin Tranter. “Lose You To Love Me,” marks Julia’s second #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 as a songwriter.
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- THE BOOMTOWN RATS Announce New Album, UK Tour, Film and New Bob Geldof Book in 2020
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- ZELLA DAY RELEASES CELESTIAL NEW SINGLE “PURPLE HAZE”
- RISING STAR STAYSOLIDROCKY DROPS DEBUT EP FALLIN’
- BENEE UNVEILS HER NEW EP STELLA & STEVE OUT NOW FEATURING COLLABORATION WITH GUS DAPPERTON “SUPALONELY”
- THE AMAZONS ANNOUNCE 2020 US TOUR DATES SUPPORTING DIRTY HONEY
- The Crown Recordings and Atlantic Records artist, KINGG BUCC, ushers in a new era in hip-hop Swiper Season!
- CELINE DION PREMIERES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR TITLE TRACK “COURAGE”
- KYGO DEBUTS NEW SINGLE AND VIDEO “LIKE IT IS” FT. TYGA AND ZARA LARSSON