JULIA MICHAELS & SELENA GOMEZ SURPRISE FANS WITH A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE OF “ANXIETY”
Last night, Grammy® Award-nominated multiplatinum artist JULIA MICHAELS brought out close friend SELENA GOMEZ for a surprise performance of her song “Anxiety,” at The Fonda Theatre in LA during JULIA’S Inner Monologue Tour. Watch the performance HERE.
“Anxiety” was originally featured on JULIA’S critically acclaimed EP Inner Monologue Part 1, which she released earlier this year. The performance marked the first time the duo performed the song for a live audience, and comes on the heels of Selena scoring her first #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart with “Lose You To Love Me,” which she co-wrote with Julia, and Justin Tranter. “Lose You To Love Me,” marks Julia’s second #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 as a songwriter.
- 24KGOLDN AND IANN DIOR PLAY IT COOL IN NEW SONG “MOOD”
- BENEE PREMIERES VIDEO FOR “BLU”
- James TW Releases New Track, “Suitcase” From Upcoming Album, Chapters
- CONAN GRAY RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “MANIAC” TODAY VIDEO CO-STARS JESSICA BARDEN (STAR OF NETFLIX’S END OF THE F***ING WORLD) THE COMFORT CROWD TOUR KICKS OFF NEXT WEEK
- ALA.NI Releases New Single “BITCH”
- CLINTON KANE SHARES TWO NEW SONGS “hopeless” & “forget about us”
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- POP & R&B SENSATION ALI GATIE ANNOUNCES WORLD TOUR
- Dom Kennedy Announces Highly Anticipated Forthcoming Studio Album “From The Westside with Love III”
- SIMXSANTANA SHARES BOISTERIOUS BANGER “CANNABIS”