Today, GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum powerhouse trio and arguably the definitive pop group of the 21st century— Jonas Brothers —announced their highly anticipated return to music.
Marking the band’s first original release in nearly six years, and debut under their new partnership with Republic Records, their highly anticipated comeback single “Sucker” will be available Friday, March 1st worldwide at 12AM ET on all platforms.
Get it HERE!
Following years of speculation, the news came this morning in a teaser for The Late Late Show with James Corden. In the teaser, the band officially announced their reunion and premiered a clip of “Sucker.” Next week, the Jonas Brothers will launch a special week-long takeover of the show which will run from Monday March 4-Thursday March 7 on CBS.
They will join Corden on Monday for an exclusive chat on the couch, telling the full story behind their reunion. Throughout the week, they will take part in sketches, songs and various LATE LATE SHOW segments, including “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts,” a brand new “Carpool Karaoke,” plus the world premiere musical performance of their new single, “Sucker.”
Watch the teaser HERE
The preeminent male group of this century, Jonas Brothers opened the floodgates for a new era of titans in pop music. They earned three consecutive number one albums and sold out shows throughout three continents. Selling over 17 million-plus albums with over 1 billion streams worldwide, they’ve achieved dozens of platinum and gold certifications.
Jonas Brothers notably received a GRAMMY® Award nomination in the category of “Best New Artist,” garnered “Breakthrough Artist” at the American Music Awards, won Billboard’s “Eventful Fans’” Choice Award for “Best Concert Tour of the Year,” and took home a Mexican Grammy, showcasing their international influence. The tremendous success of the band provided a launch pad for the successful and storied solo careers of Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas, who have kept loyal fans yearning for a reunion, until now.
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- TOM WALKER RELEASES WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE DELUXE EDITION TODAY
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford