Today, GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum powerhouse trio and arguably the definitive pop group of the 21st century— Jonas Brothers —announced their highly anticipated return to music.
Marking the band’s first original release in nearly six years, and debut under their new partnership with Republic Records, their highly anticipated comeback single “Sucker” will be available Friday, March 1st worldwide at 12AM ET on all platforms.
Get it HERE!
Following years of speculation, the news came this morning in a teaser for The Late Late Show with James Corden. In the teaser, the band officially announced their reunion and premiered a clip of “Sucker.” Next week, the Jonas Brothers will launch a special week-long takeover of the show which will run from Monday March 4-Thursday March 7 on CBS.
They will join Corden on Monday for an exclusive chat on the couch, telling the full story behind their reunion. Throughout the week, they will take part in sketches, songs and various LATE LATE SHOW segments, including “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts,” a brand new “Carpool Karaoke,” plus the world premiere musical performance of their new single, “Sucker.”
Watch the teaser HERE
The preeminent male group of this century, Jonas Brothers opened the floodgates for a new era of titans in pop music. They earned three consecutive number one albums and sold out shows throughout three continents. Selling over 17 million-plus albums with over 1 billion streams worldwide, they’ve achieved dozens of platinum and gold certifications.
Jonas Brothers notably received a GRAMMY® Award nomination in the category of “Best New Artist,” garnered “Breakthrough Artist” at the American Music Awards, won Billboard’s “Eventful Fans’” Choice Award for “Best Concert Tour of the Year,” and took home a Mexican Grammy, showcasing their international influence. The tremendous success of the band provided a launch pad for the successful and storied solo careers of Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Kevin Jonas, who have kept loyal fans yearning for a reunion, until now.
- BENICIO BRYANT RELEASES “WHO HURT YOU?” (STRIPPED)
- JOJO RELEASES NEW CAPSULE EP PROJECT “TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT”
- MUSIC ARTIST, YOUTUBER, AND BOXER KSI STRIKES GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH BMG
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SONG, “SWING”
- YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE SEE SUCCESS WITH “FOREVER TIPPIN” – VISUAL HITS 1 MILLION + VIEWS!
- EMERGING ARTIST RINI SHARES NEW VIDEO FOR “MY FAVOURITE CLOTHES”
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- BABY KEEM RELEASES OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “ORANGE SODA”
- PETER MCPOLAND UNVEILS HIS STUNNING DEBUT EP SLOW DOWN