JOJO SIWA, WHY DON’T WE, FRENCH MONTANA, AND BLANCO BROWN TO PERFORM AT NICKELODEON’S U.S. SLIMEFEST MUSIC FESTIVAL, MARCH 21-22 AT THE FORUM IN INGLEWOOD, CALIF.
Nickelodeon star and YouTube sensation JoJo Siwa, breakout pop group Why Don’t We, Grammy® Award-nominated multiplatinum artist French Montana, and viral chart-topper Blanco Brown will take the stage at Nickelodeon SlimeFest, as the two-day family-friendly music festival makes its west coast debut on Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. Consumers who subscribe to the Nickelodeon SlimeFest email newsletter at www.nickslimefest.com will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Monday, Nov. 18, at 10 a.m. (PT) and tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. (PT).
Previously held in Chicago, Ill., this year’s Nickelodeon SlimeFest will feature a VIP ticket that includes access to a special performance viewing area, plus admission to Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards 2020, which will be broadcast live from the Forum on Sunday, March 22, at 7:30-9 p.m. (ET/tape delayed for West Coast). Additionally, Nickelodeon SlimeFest will showcase one-of-a-kind experiences for the entire family featuring the network’s signature green slime. Activations will include: Slime Central, where 20 people can get slimed simultaneously; a giant slime pit in front of the stage; a silent Slime Disco and more.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest will also feature appearances by Nick stars, including cast members of All That (Ryan Alessi, Aria Brooks, Reece Caddell, Kate Godfrey, Gabrielle Nevaeh Green, Nathan Janak, Lex Lumpkin and Chinguun Sergelen) and Henry Danger (Cooper Barnes, Sean Ryan Fox, Michael D. Cohen), along with Young Dylan, and more.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest has seen success around the globe as a slime-filled, multiplatform music and entertainment event since its overseas inception in 2012 in Australia. The U.S. music festival marks the sixth local adaptation of this popular event and nearly 187,000 people have attended Nickelodeon SlimeFest events around the world to date, including sold-out shows in the Philippines, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, UK and Spain.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest is sponsored by Barbie®, Goldfish® Flavor Blasted®, milk it! and Olive Garden®.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest is a part of the Viacom Live Experiential portfolio. With 25 events and growing, Viacom Live delivers experiences that drive culture and conversation, allowing fans to connect with the most influential brands globally.
JoJo Siwa will kick off an additional 50 new dates of her wildly popular concert, Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour, on March 11. For more info, please visit JoJoDREAMTour.com.
- BENEE UNVEILS OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “NIGHT GARDEN” FEAT. KENNY BEATS & BAKAR
- iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming
- The Boomtown Rats Release “Trash Glam Baby”, the first single off upcoming 3/13/20 album, Citizens of Boomtown
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- keshi releases new song + music video “always”
- SARCASTIC SOUNDS SHARES ATMOSPHERIC NEW SONG “SCARED OF THE WORLD”
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”
- VILDHJARTA ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM MÅSSTADEN UNDER VATTEN