JOJO SIWA, WHY DON’T WE, FRENCH MONTANA, AND BLANCO BROWN TO PERFORM AT NICKELODEON’S U.S. SLIMEFEST MUSIC FESTIVAL, MARCH 21-22 AT THE FORUM IN INGLEWOOD, CALIF.
Nickelodeon star and YouTube sensation JoJo Siwa, breakout pop group Why Don’t We, Grammy® Award-nominated multiplatinum artist French Montana, and viral chart-topper Blanco Brown will take the stage at Nickelodeon SlimeFest, as the two-day family-friendly music festival makes its west coast debut on Saturday, March 21, and Sunday, March 22, at the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. Consumers who subscribe to the Nickelodeon SlimeFest email newsletter at www.nickslimefest.com will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Monday, Nov. 18, at 10 a.m. (PT) and tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. (PT).
Previously held in Chicago, Ill., this year’s Nickelodeon SlimeFest will feature a VIP ticket that includes access to a special performance viewing area, plus admission to Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards 2020, which will be broadcast live from the Forum on Sunday, March 22, at 7:30-9 p.m. (ET/tape delayed for West Coast). Additionally, Nickelodeon SlimeFest will showcase one-of-a-kind experiences for the entire family featuring the network’s signature green slime. Activations will include: Slime Central, where 20 people can get slimed simultaneously; a giant slime pit in front of the stage; a silent Slime Disco and more.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest will also feature appearances by Nick stars, including cast members of All That (Ryan Alessi, Aria Brooks, Reece Caddell, Kate Godfrey, Gabrielle Nevaeh Green, Nathan Janak, Lex Lumpkin and Chinguun Sergelen) and Henry Danger (Cooper Barnes, Sean Ryan Fox, Michael D. Cohen), along with Young Dylan, and more.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest has seen success around the globe as a slime-filled, multiplatform music and entertainment event since its overseas inception in 2012 in Australia. The U.S. music festival marks the sixth local adaptation of this popular event and nearly 187,000 people have attended Nickelodeon SlimeFest events around the world to date, including sold-out shows in the Philippines, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, UK and Spain.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest is sponsored by Barbie®, Goldfish® Flavor Blasted®, milk it! and Olive Garden®.
Nickelodeon SlimeFest is a part of the Viacom Live Experiential portfolio. With 25 events and growing, Viacom Live delivers experiences that drive culture and conversation, allowing fans to connect with the most influential brands globally.
JoJo Siwa will kick off an additional 50 new dates of her wildly popular concert, Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour, on March 11. For more info, please visit JoJoDREAMTour.com.
- TRAVIS SCOTT RELEASES JACKBOYS PACK TODAY
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- SKIP MARLEY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “MAKE ME FEEL” FEATURING RICK ROSS & ARI LENNOX
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- REMI WOLF RELEASES NEW TRACK “WOO!”
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- PHOTOS + VIDEO: Music Midtown 2019 – Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Travis Scott, Panic! At The Disco, Vampire Weekend, Lizzo and more
- BENEE PREMIERES VIDEO FOR “BLU”
- THE KID LAROI GRIEVES LOST FRIEND, JUICE WRLD IN ENDEARING NEW SONG “TELL ME WHY”
- WATCH CAMILA CABELLO’S APPLE MUSIC “NEW MUSIC DAILY PRESENTS” LIVE PERFORMANCE