JEREMY ZUCKER RETURNS WITH NEW SONG “always, i’ll care”
“always, i’ll care” follows Zucker’s 2019 collaboration with Chelsea Cutler, brent, and their global viral hit, “you were good to me,” which has garnered nearly 100 million Spotify streams to date. Jeremy’s 2018 breakout smash, “comethru,” is now Gold Certified with over 820 million streams. With over two billion global streams across his catalogue, Zucker has amassed 13 million Spotify monthly listeners, placing him in the top 300 most listened to artists in the world.
Of the new song, Jeremy says, “‘always, i’ll care’ is an ode to platonic love. it’s a song for my friends, whom i love deeply, and a promise to do better.”
Stay tuned as Jeremy Zucker gears up for a massive 2020!
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- PLATINUM-SELLING RAPPER BLUEFACE RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FOR “CHOSE ME” FEATURING RISING LA SENSATION BLXST
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- Lil Loaded Releases New Music Video For “Link Up” Featuring Pooh Shiesty!
- Halsey Celebrates Her Birthday, Sharing New Album Track And Video, “clementine”
- KANYE WEST PRESENTS THE DONDA ALBUM RELEASE
- otta Shares Video For “just like the rain” Songbook EP Out Today
- STUNNA GIRL RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “10 TIMES”
- POLO G ANNOUNCES 2021 FALL HEADLINE TOUR: HALL OF FAME TOUR KICKS OFF THIS OCTOBER