GLOBAL SUPERSTAR JANET JACKSON ANNOUNCES TWO HAWAII SHOWS THIS NOVEMBER TO CELEBRATE RHYTHM NATION’S 30th ANNIVERSARY
Tickets On Sale To Hawaii Residents On Friday, August 23rd And Open To The General Public Starting Saturday, August 24th At LiveNation.com
Honolulu, HI (August 19, 2019) – Global music icon, multiple GRAMMY Award winner, and multi-platinum selling artist Janet Jackson has announced her return to Hawaii for two back-to-back shows this fall. Produced by Live Nation, the special performances are scheduled to take place Wednesday, November 20th and Thursday, November 21st at Blaidell Center. Back in the Aloha State for the first time since 2015, the incomparable entertainer will showcase her enduring hits and fan favorites alongside an incredible band and team of backup dancers.
Tickets will go on sale to Hawaii residents first (restricted to credit cards with Hawaii zip codes) on Friday, August 23rd at 10 AM HST at LiveNation.com and at the Blaisdell Center box office. Remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Saturday, August 24th starting at 10 AM HST.
Jackson recently announced a 30th anniversary celebration of Rhythm Nation to take place at the Chase Center in San Francisco, CA in September, following her Las Vegas residency “Metamorphosis.” Jackson will bring that same magic to these Hawaii concerts, where more of her fans can join in on the celebration.
- SIMXSANTANA SHARES BOISTERIOUS BANGER “CANNABIS”
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”
- YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE SEE SUCCESS WITH “FOREVER TIPPIN” – VISUAL HITS 1 MILLION + VIEWS!
- JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SONG, “SWING”
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- KIDD KENN RELEASES NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR “ BENJI”
- VanJess Announce Deluxe Edition of ‘Homegrown’ EP Out September 17 via Keep Cool/RCA Records
- SANDMAN SLEEPS Releases Exhilarating Post Punk Single “Fellini”
- PETER MCPOLAND UNVEILS HIS STUNNING DEBUT EP SLOW DOWN
- WALK OFF THE EARTH AND AMAZON MUSIC HOST EXCLUSIVE LIVESTREAM PERFORMANCE ATOP TORONTO’S ICONIC CN TOWER