JAMES BLAKE UNVEILS FOUR “SOLO PIANO” SHOWS IN DECEMBER
On the heels of his critically acclaimed fourth full-length Assume Form [Republic Records], GRAMMY®Award-winning artist James Blake will perform four intimate “Solo Piano” shows December 10-11 at Ace Theatre in Los Angeles, CA and December 17-18 at Harvey Theatre in New York.
Get tickets HERE.
The set spans his growing catalog of original music and collaborations.
Get Assume Form HERE.
12/10 Los Angeles Ace Theatre
12/11 Los Angeles Ace Theatre
12/17 New York Harvey Theatre
12/18 New York Harvey Theatre
Throughout his career, Blake has established himself as both a highly respected solo artist and one of the music industry’s most influential collaborators. Blake has worked alongside everyone from Frank Ocean, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Jay Z, Bon Iver, Metro Boomin, Rosalía, Andre 3000 and Anderson .Paak, among others. Blake’s powerful collaborations were on full display at the 61st Annual GRAMMY® Awards, with Blake taking home the GRAMMY® Award in the category of “Best Rap Performance” for “King’s Dead,” featured on the groundbreaking Black Panther soundtrack.
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- TOM WALKER RELEASES WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE DELUXE EDITION TODAY
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- CITY MORGUE RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “YAKUZA” FROM RECENT MIXTAPE TOXIC BOOGALOO
- Own Orders New Episodes of Hit Saturday Night Series ‘Ready to Love’ And ‘Love and Marriage: Huntsville’
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH