JAMES BLAKE SHARES NEW TRACK “ARE YOU EVEN REAL?”
Today, GRAMMY® Award-winning UK singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer James Blake releases a new track entitled “Are You Even Real?”
Get it HERE via Republic Records.
The track was co-written by Starrah, Ali Tamposi and Blake. Notably, the song is a part of Apple’s global “Behind The Mac” campaign. Check it out HERE.
Blake’s first release of the year, “You’re Too Precious,” continues to garner widespread tastemaker praise. Billboard featured it among “The 50 Best Songs of 2020 (So Far)” and dubbed it, “a song that’s both calming and magical.” Meanwhile, Rolling Stone called it, “dreamy.” Further acclaim came from Coup De Main Magazine, NPR, Dancing Astronaut, NME, and more.
- LEYLA BLUE SINGER/SONGWRITER RELEASES DEBUT EP SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK, OUT TODAY VIA ISLAND RECORDS
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- TOM WALKER RELEASES WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE DELUXE EDITION TODAY
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- ROME RAMIREZ OF SUBLIME WITH ROME ANNOUNCES ROME & DUDDY FRIENDS & FAMILY TOUR
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- Own Orders New Episodes of Hit Saturday Night Series ‘Ready to Love’ And ‘Love and Marriage: Huntsville’
- CITY MORGUE RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “YAKUZA” FROM RECENT MIXTAPE TOXIC BOOGALOO