JAMES BLAKE SHARES NEW TRACK “ARE YOU EVEN REAL?”
Today, GRAMMY® Award-winning UK singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer James Blake releases a new track entitled “Are You Even Real?”
Get it HERE via Republic Records.
The track was co-written by Starrah, Ali Tamposi and Blake. Notably, the song is a part of Apple’s global “Behind The Mac” campaign. Check it out HERE.
Blake’s first release of the year, “You’re Too Precious,” continues to garner widespread tastemaker praise. Billboard featured it among “The 50 Best Songs of 2020 (So Far)” and dubbed it, “a song that’s both calming and magical.” Meanwhile, Rolling Stone called it, “dreamy.” Further acclaim came from Coup De Main Magazine, NPR, Dancing Astronaut, NME, and more.
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”