After having been away for 5 years, Isaiah Rashad marches toward the spotlight with The House Is Burning, his forthcoming tour de force set to arrive on July 30th via TDE / Warner Records. The breaking news arrives subsequent to his latest tracks “Headshots (4 Da Locals)” and “Lay Wit Ya” featuring Duke Deuce, the latter of which he announced the album title with back in May. Thus far, his return has been covered by the likes of The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Vulture, Pitchfork, NPR, COMPLEX, Fader, Uproxx and many more.
The House Is Burning marks Rashad’s first album since 2016’s acclaimed The Sun’s Tirade. Rashad has described in recent press that this time around he is more self-aware and mentally in a space where darkness is behind him and he is ready for what the world has to offer around the release of his newest masterpiece. The transformative energy comes to life in the recent “Headshots (4r Da Locals)” driving home his uncanny storytelling ability. With anticipation mounting to a fever pitch and the city of Chattanooga, TN on his back, Isaiah Rashad is already on fire.
“HEADSHOTS” (4R DA LOCALS)” OUT NOW
- Jack Kays Releases Acoustic EP voice memos
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCES 2020 WORLD TOUR
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- R&B/HIP-HOP TRIO YOUR GRANDPARENTS RELEASE GENRE-BLENDING DEBUT ALBUM THRU MY WINDOW
- SHEPPARD FIND INSPIRATION IN ‘LA LA LAND’ ON NEW SINGLE ‘SYMPHONY’
- KILLY SETS 2021 ABLAZE WITH NEW SINGLE “PYRO” OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
- AMINÉ RELEASES NEW SINGLE: “RIRI”
- G4 BOYZ FLAUNT THEIR LOVE FOR “PRADA” IN NEW VIDEO
- Bush’s® partners with singer, songwriter Josh Groban to give beans their rightful musical due with ‘Bean Song’