Trailblazing new artist Isaac Dunbar releases new track “onion boy” along with the music video via RCA Records. The video is directed by Trey Lyons and the song is written and produced by Isaac – watch HERE. Earlier this month Isaac released his song “body” which led TIME magazine to call his voice “lovely” and stated that he has “a keen ear — and intuition — for turning pop into relatable confessions.” Having recently wrapped his US run of tour dates supporting girl in red, Isaac is thrilled to join the European leg which kicks off next week.
This summer, the 16-year-old budding artist released his highly anticipated EP balloons don’t float here and has garnered the attention of notable tastemakers like Zane Lowe, The FADER, Ones To Watch and Hillydilly, which stated: “it’s only a matter of time until he gets worldwide recognition.” Hailing from Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Isaac’s EP melds complex sounds and atmospheric, beat-driven production to create melodic and introspective tracks. The unique brand of distorted ballads combined with lush, multilayered dream-pop harmonies and malleable, heady synth drops creates a genre-bending EP. balloons don't float here is a culmination of perceptive, teenage melancholy that relays the hard-hitting subject matters of loss, longing, romance, and what used to be.
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- The Head and The Heart Announces North American Spring Tour, Releases ‘Honeybee’ Official Video
- Bakar and Lancey Foux Share “Play” Music Video, New Bakar Album Due 2021
- Abramorama Partners Two Recording Giants to Release “Jimi Hendrix: Electric Church”
- FUTURE RELEASES 56 NIGHTS
- JESSIE REYEZ ANNOUNCED AS APPLE MUSIC UP NEXT ARTIST
- MEGHAN TRAINOR RELEASES THREE REMIXES OF HER CURRENT SINGE “WAVE”
- Katy J Pearson Shares New Track “Hey You”
- keshi releases new track “more”
- 104.5 MeTV FM In Rip City launch new Portland Affiliate