ILL WAYNO RELEASES NEW VIDEO “EYES. LIPS. FACE. (e.l.f.)” FEAT. HOLLA FYESIXWUN IN PARTNERSHIP WITH E.L.F. COSMETICS
GRAMMY® Award-winning producer iLL Wayno releases new video “Eyes. Lips. Face. (e.l.f.)” feat. Holla FyeSixWun in partnership with e.l.f. Cosmetics today via Republic Records.
iLL Wayno partnered with e.l.f. Cosmetics to create the brand’s first original song to amplify their core DNA – e.l.f. is for every eye, lip and face – and bring beauty to life through music. The song then became a phenomenon with the brand’s #eyeslipsface TikTok challenge. The challenge is currently one of TikTok’s most successful paid ad campaigns and has been viewed over 4 billion times, with over 2.8 million user-generated videos created using the hashtag. The song has been used in TikTok challenge videos by celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres, Terry Crews, beauty influencer James Charles and more.
GRAMMY Award winning and nominated iLL Wayno is a producer, composer, musician, songwriter, artist and musical prodigy. Growing up in Jamaica, Wayno was exposed to the purist sounds of Reggae music and then expanded his musical palette after moving to the US. There, he was exposed to a multitude of new genres including hip hop, jazz, country, pop and R&B. In high school, Wayno found a demo version of a beat making software, where he created sounds and beats to form his own signature style. This is where he teamed up with local artists to master his craft. Wayno quickly became a studio fixture, honing his production chops by producing songs for Shaggy, Nas, 2 Chainz, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Daddy Yankee, Natti Natasha and more. Also an avid composer, Wayno has scored commercials, theme songs, as well as background music for many popular TV shows include Showtime's “Word Is Bond” Movie and Netflix's “Rapture.” He has created new buzz teaming up with e.l.f. Cosmetics with the sensational “Eyes. Lips. Face. (e.l.f.)” song.
- Young Black Actors New Face of Nickelodeon Sit-Com
- WATCH CAMILA CABELLO’S APPLE MUSIC “NEW MUSIC DAILY PRESENTS” LIVE PERFORMANCE
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- SWEDISH ARTIST ELINA DEBUTS NEW SINGLE “ANOTHER ROUND
- iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- JP COOPER RELEASES VIDEO FOR ‘THE REASON WHY’ FT. STEFFLON DON AND BANX & RANX
- ALANIS MORISSETTE ANNOUNCES 2020 TOUR CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF JAGGED LITTLE PILL
- ANNA ENLISTS RICH THE KID FOR OFFICIAL REMIX OF HER BREAKOUT BANGER “BANDO”