MIKE KILLEBREW RETURNS AS SVPP FOR IHEARTMEDIA INDIANAPOLIS
iHeartMedia Indianapolis announced today that Mike Killabrew will return as the Senior Vice President of Programming, beginning January 1. In addition, Killebrew will also serve as Program Director for Q95 and Alt 1033.
As Senior Vice President of Programming for Indianapolis and Program Director for Q95 and Alt 1033, Killebrew will work closely with the station’s on-air personalities, sales teams and programming staff to deliver unique, effective opportunities to reach listeners and advertisers through iHeartMedia’s unmatched assets including on-air, online, social media, promotions, personality endorsements and live event integrations. He will report to Earl Jones, Region President for iHeartMedia Kentucky/Indiana, and Michael Jordan, Regional Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Kentucky/Indiana.
Killebrew has more than 20 years of experience in the radio industry, most recently serving as Program Director for iHeartMedia’s BIG 100 and DC101 in Washington, D.C. In addition, he previously served as Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Indianapolis from 2016 until earlier this year. Prior to that, Killebrew held a variety of programming positions at several iHeartMedia stations in Des Moines, Iowa; Tampa, Florida and Miami.
- SIMXSANTANA SHARES BOISTERIOUS BANGER “CANNABIS”
- KAILEE MORGUE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE “KNEW YOU”
- YUNG POODA & DJ CHOSE SEE SUCCESS WITH “FOREVER TIPPIN” – VISUAL HITS 1 MILLION + VIEWS!
- JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SONG, “SWING”
- BREAK-OUT UK ARTIST GRIFF RELEASES NEW SONG AND VIDEO “GOOD STUFF”
- VanJess Announce Deluxe Edition of ‘Homegrown’ EP Out September 17 via Keep Cool/RCA Records
- SANDMAN SLEEPS Releases Exhilarating Post Punk Single “Fellini”
- PETER MCPOLAND UNVEILS HIS STUNNING DEBUT EP SLOW DOWN
- CITY MORGUE ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF THEIR NEW ALBUM CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD COMING DECEMBER 13
- GOO GOO DOLLS ANNOUNCE SUMMER 2020 NORTH AMERICAN HEADLINING TOUR