Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
After an electric performance at Rolling Loud weeks ago, your favorite sad boy, iann dior, storms 2020 with the visual release of “Flowers” from his acclaimed debut album Industry Plant. Directed by Mooch, the 10K Projects signee stops at no cost with professing apologies to his love, as he takes flight to mend ties with her.
iann dior is set to kick off his headlining, nationwide tour on January 15 with special guests Landon Cube and POORSTACY — making stops both domestically and in the Canada region. More tour information including VIP packages HERE.
STREAM INDUSTRY PLANT HERE
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”