Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
After an electric performance at Rolling Loud weeks ago, your favorite sad boy, iann dior, storms 2020 with the visual release of “Flowers” from his acclaimed debut album Industry Plant. Directed by Mooch, the 10K Projects signee stops at no cost with professing apologies to his love, as he takes flight to mend ties with her.
WATCH “FLOWERS” HERE
iann dior is set to kick off his headlining, nationwide tour on January 15 with special guests Landon Cube and POORSTACY — making stops both domestically and in the Canada region. More tour information including VIP packages HERE.
STREAM INDUSTRY PLANT HERE
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Wins Best Original Song, Otherwise Snubbed
- MEGHAN TRAINOR’S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED THIRD ALBUM TREAT MYSELF OUT NOW
- DVSN SHARE NEW VIDEO FOR “NO CRYIN” FEAT. FUTURE
- JP COOPER RELEASES VIDEO FOR ‘THE REASON WHY’ FT. STEFFLON DON AND BANX & RANX
- ROME RAMIREZ OF SUBLIME WITH ROME ANNOUNCES ROME & DUDDY FRIENDS & FAMILY TOUR
- LITTLE MIX RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ONE I’VE BEEN MISSING”
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard