Iann Dior RELEASES “FLOWERS” VISUAL FROM ALBUM INDUSTRY PLANT
After an electric performance at Rolling Loud weeks ago, your favorite sad boy, iann dior, storms 2020 with the visual release of “Flowers” from his acclaimed debut album Industry Plant. Directed by Mooch, the 10K Projects signee stops at no cost with professing apologies to his love, as he takes flight to mend ties with her.
WATCH “FLOWERS” HERE
iann dior is set to kick off his headlining, nationwide tour on January 15 with special guests Landon Cube and POORSTACY — making stops both domestically and in the Canada region. More tour information including VIP packages HERE.
STREAM INDUSTRY PLANT HERE
- Mia Ariannaa Releases NEW Song and Music Video for “HURT SOMETIMES”!
- 104.5 MeTV FM In Rip City launch new Portland Affiliate
- NESSA BARRETT IS “COUNTING CRIMES” ON NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO
- SUPERSTAR RAPPERS NASTY C & T.I. PERFORM PROTEST ANTHEM “THEY DON’T” ON LATE NIGHT WITH SETH MEYERS
- SCOREY RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LOVE LETTER”
- keshi releases new ep “bandaids”
- keshi releases new track “more”
- L.A. Reid and HITCO Entertainment Present: A Night Celebrating The 2019 Grammys
- INTERNATIONAL DJ AND PRODUCER REGARD GOES #1 AT DANCE RADIO WITH “RIDE IT”
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”