HARRY STYLES’ NEW ALBUM FINE LINE
RELEASING GLOBALLY DECEMBER 13
Harry Styles has announced his highly-anticipated new album, Fine Line, will release globally on Friday, December 13 via Columbia Records/Erskine Records. Fine Line is available for pre-order now on CD, vinyl and via a special edition album that includes a 32-page book with exclusive behind the scenes photos from the recording process. The 12-track album features the new single “Lights Up,” which has accumulated over 100 Million video views and streams worldwide to date.
Harry will celebrate the release of the album with a special event, ‘Harry Styles – Fine Line Live at the Forum – One Night Only,’ in Los Angeles on Friday, December 13. Starting today, fans who pre-order Fine Line through his official store will gain exclusive access to pre-sale tickets, which will become available Thursday, November 7 at 9am PT. Tickets will be available to the general public beginning Friday, November 8 at 9am PT. There is a 2 ticket maximum per purchase, and tickets will be mobile-only.
On November 16, Harry is set to host NBC’s Saturday Night Live for the first time and will perform new music from the album, along with the television performance debut of “Lights Up.” A week later, November 21 and 22, Styles will make his UK debut with back-to-back performances on talk show Jools Holland.
- MALLORY MERK RELEASES REFLECTIVE EP THORNS
- CLINTON KANE SHARES TWO NEW SONGS “hopeless” & “forget about us”
- RISING RAPPER 1NONLY IS FEELING LIKE “LIU KANG” ON NEW SINGLE
- UPSAHL CREATES COLORFUL CHAOS IN REBELLIOUS “SMILE FOR THE CAMERA” MUSIC VIDEO
- ASHNIKKO UNLEASHES ALIEN-COWGIRL INSPIRED VIDEO FOR “WORKING BITCH”
- Halsey Releases New Single “Graveyard” And Announces Next Album ‘MANIC’ Out January 17, 2020
- Sir Woman (Kelsey Wilson of Wild Child, Glorietta) Releases New Single “Speak”// Touring as Sir Woman and Wild Child Throughout December
- LIL PEEP’S NEW ALBUM “EVERYBODY’S EVERYTHING” OUT TODAY
- K-Pop Phenoms Twice Announce First Ever U.S. Dates as Part of Their ‘Twice World Tour 2019’
- GRAMMY-NOMINATED DUO CAMELPHAT TEAM UP WITH JEM COOKE ON NEW SONG “RABBIT HOLE”