HARRY STYLES + ALESSANDRO MICHELE COLLABORATION IN CELEBRATION OF HARRY’S NEW ALBUM, FINE LINE
Harry Styles has announced a special collaboration with Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele in celebration of the release of his new album Fine Line.
Styles released the limited edition t-shirt today on his official store and will be available until Thursday December 19. The eco-conscious t-shirt is $75 and will include a digital copy of the new album.
- HARRY STYLES TO RELEASE NEW SINGLE “ADORE YOU” DECEMBER 6TH
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- DDG & GUNNA Share “ELON MUSK” Music Video + DDG Blasts Off To Space!!
- THE ROOTS’ BLACK THOUGHT ANNOUNCES UPCOMING EP STREAMS OF THOUGHT, VOL. 3: CANE AND ABEL SET TO RELEASE JULY 31ST
- JORDY releases new single + video “If He’s In Your Bed”
- Sir Woman (Kelsey Wilson of Wild Child, Glorietta) Releases New Single “Speak”// Touring as Sir Woman and Wild Child Throughout December
- REZZ ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN HEADLINE DATES FOR “SPIRAL TOUR”
- “LOVE IS LOVE” FROM LET THE RHYTHM LEAD: HAITI SONG SUMMIT VOL. 1
- NICKI MINAJ RETURNS WITH “YIKES”
- GEARING UP FOR THEIR BIGGEST YEAR YET,ALT-POP DUO BAHARI RELEASE NEW SINGLE “HOT MESS” FEATURING YOSHI FLOWER