HARRY STYLES + ALESSANDRO MICHELE COLLABORATION IN CELEBRATION OF HARRY'S NEW ALBUM, FINE LINE
Harry Styles has announced a special collaboration with Gucci creative director Alessandro Michele in celebration of the release of his new album Fine Line.
Styles released the limited edition t-shirt today on his official store and will be available until Thursday December 19. The eco-conscious t-shirt is $75 and will include a digital copy of the new album.
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”