Halsey’s New Album, MANIC, Set For Release On January 17, 2020“Graveyard,” Her New Single, Is Out Today
Award-nominated, multi-Platinum artist Halsey
will release Manic – the follow-up to her chart-topping 2017 album hopeless
fountain kingdom – on January 17, 2020 on Capitol Records.
Today, she shared “Graveyard,” the new single from Manic,
as the album pre-order launched HERE.
Yesterday, fans watched a stream of Halsey painting the artwork for the album’s cover. The visualizer for “Graveyard,” which can be seen HERE, is a time lapse clip of Halsey creating the painting. Fans who pre-order Manic in digital format will instantly receive “Graveyard” and her 5x Platinum hit “Without Me.” Exclusive album/merchandise bundles are now available at Halsey’s online store.
Halsey appears on the
cover of the October issue of Cosmopolitan.
Read the accompanying feature HERE.
She recently won the Hal David Starlight Award,
presented by the Songwriters Hall of Fame, plus a VMA and two Teen Choice
Since 2015, Halsey has amassed over 23 billion
streams worldwide and sold more than nine million adjusted albums globally. She
has played sold out dates on five continents (including New York City’s
Madison Square Garden), been nominated for a GRAMMY
and appeared on a wide variety of magazine covers in
addition to Cosmopolitan – including Rolling Stone, NYLON, Forbes,
Playboy and Billboard. Her
2015 debut album, BADLANDS, was certified Platinum by the RIAA
within one year of its release. Halsey claimed the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200
with 2017’s Platinum-certified hopeless
fountain kingdom, which contained such hits as the 2x
Platinum “Now or Never” and the 4x Platinum “Bad at Love.”
Her 5x Platinum hit “Without Me” –
included on Manic – spent two weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 in
early 2019, marking her first solo single to reach the top
spot. It now ranks as the longest-running Billboard
Hot 100 top 10 hit by a female artist of this century. She is the first artist
to rank at Nos. 1 and 2 simultaneously on Billboard’s Hot 100 Pop Songs
radio airplay chart. In March 2019, Halsey became the first
artist in history to replace herself at No. 1 twice on the U.S. Pop Songs
Airplay chart when “Without Me” returned to No. 1, bumping “Eastside,”
her 2x Platinum collaboration with Benny Blanco and Khalid, from
the top spot. “Without Me” is the most-played song of 2019 at U.S.
radio. She featured on BTS’ Platinum hit, “Boy
With Luv” and, most recently, alongside Future
on “Die for Me,” a track from Post Malone’s new album.
Halsey continues to push creative boundaries, expanding her influence and impact beyond music. After making her film debut in the animated 2018 summer movie Teen Titans GO! as the voice of Wonder Woman, she was seen in A Star is Born, starring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. She continues to use her voice to speak up for causes she passionately believes in, including disenfranchised youth, women’s rights, mental health and the LGBTQ community. GLAAD honored her in 2018 as “Outstanding Music Artist.”
The post Halsey Releases New Single “Graveyard” And Announces Next Album ‘MANIC’ Out January 17, 2020 appeared first on Capitol Records.
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- KISS ANNOUNCED TODAY THE END OF THE ROAD COMES TO ITS END
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- Unconventional Country Music Artist, Walker Hayes, Is Giving Back To Fans This Holiday Season With The Release of 8Tracks Vol. 3 – Black Sheep
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW, NOVEMBER 8, FOR NIALL HORAN’S NICE TO MEET YA TOUR