GLOBAL SUPERSTAR MEGHAN TRAINOR ANNOUNCES RELEASE DATE FOR HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ALBUM TREAT MYSELF – OUT JANUARY 31
To celebrate the big news, Meghan also triumphantly returned to The Ellen DeGeneres Show for the first television performance of her recent single “Wave” featuring Mike Sabath this afternoon. She also personally announced the release date on the show!
About the announcement, Meghan said, “I’m so excited that I got to announce the release date of my album, Treat Myself, on Ellen today! I’ve never worked harder on an album or been more proud of the music, I cannot wait for you all to hear it! There are also some very exciting features that you will find out about soon…January 31st! For realz this time?!”
“Wave” set the stage for Treat Myself with a riveting music video. In the artful and minimalist clip, Meghan rises out of a crowd of dancers into a fiery and focused routine. It remains another creative high watermark for the songstress and stands out in a now-legendary catalog of visuals. Attracting widespread acclaim right out of the gate, Idolator notably described “Wave” as “Electro-pop perfection,” and Billboard dubbed it, “powerfully sweeping.”
Additionally, Meghan just shared a brand new Treat Myself song entitled “Workin’ On It” [feat. Lennon Stella & Sasha Sloan]. Uniting three of popular music’s most empowering, engaging, and enthralling voices for the first time, “Workin’ On It” asserts itself as a bold blockbuster collaboration worthy of headlines. Lennon and Sasha both deliver dynamic harmonies as Meghan takes center stage with an undeniable performance, showcasing her spirit. Comprising an intimate soundscape, handclaps and gentle acoustic strumming build towards a powerful refrain as sparse production gives way to a confessional chorus, “I’ve been workin’ on, workin’ on it…Trying to see what you see when you look at me.”
Recently, Meghan also joined the superstar coaching panel of ITV’s The Voice UK. She’ll be taking up a big red chair alongside Sir Tom Jones, will.i.am and Olly Murs.
Experience Treat Myself soon! Get ready for Meghan Trainor’s biggest, boldest, and best chapter yet.
- PLATINUM-SELLING RAPPER BLUEFACE RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO FOR “CHOSE ME” FEATURING RISING LA SENSATION BLXST
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- T9INE TAPS LIL DURK FOR “MIND OF A REAL” REMIX – VIDEO OUT NOW
- otta Shares Video For “just like the rain” Songbook EP Out Today
- STUNNA GIRL RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “10 TIMES”
- POLO G ANNOUNCES 2021 FALL HEADLINE TOUR: HALL OF FAME TOUR KICKS OFF THIS OCTOBER
- Halsey Celebrates Her Birthday, Sharing New Album Track And Video, “clementine”
- Owen Releases Debut Track + Music Video for “Baby Girl”
- 1800 Tequila and Under Armour Celebrates the Palm Angels Spring/Summer 2019 Show