GLASS ANIMALS SHARES OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE “YOUR LOVE (DÉJÀ VU)”
Today, Glass Animals shares the enthralling official music video for their current single, “Your Love (Déjà vu)”—watch HERE!
The video was made using a hybrid of organic and thermal imagery and features the band in a distorted, medicalized and twisted digital reality—bringing the song to life in an eerily-prophetic way only Glass Animals could.
“Your Love (Déjà vu)” was released last month and is a tantalizing first hint of what is to come from Glass Animals’ third studio album. It speaks of an addiction to a painful, toxic relationship, while sonically paying tribute to Missy Elliott, early Justin Timberlake and Pharrell’s production. The single is welcomed with exceptionally high praise from fans and critics, and it is rapidly climbing the Alternative and AAA Charts, currently sitting in the Top 20 at Alternative and at #34 at AAA. “Your Love (Déjà vu)” is also rising on Spotify’s U.S. Viral 50 Chart.
Over the last few days from his own studio, Dave Bayley of Glass Animals has also launched a ‘Quarantine Covers’ series on YouTube and shared it on their socials to entertain fans at home. The first episode saw Dave cover Nirvana’s “Heart Shaped Box” and lay bare his production process—check it out and stay tuned for further additions HERE.
It is going to be a whirlwind year for Glass Animals—the universally-adored British four-piece fronted by Dave Bayley with his bandmates and childhood friends, Joe Seaward, Ed Irwin-Singer and Drew Macfarlane. As well as producing both ZABA and How To Be A Human Being, Dave has produced “Your Love (Déjà vu)” and in the past worked with a number of artists outside of the band, including 6lack, Khalid, Joey Bada$$, DJ Dahi, Flume and MorMor.
The tone for the newest Glass Animals chapter was set when they dropped bombshell release “Tokyo Drifting” feat. Denzel Curry at the close of last year, the first release since drummer Joe Seaward’s cycling accident in 2018. Its success sparked a terrific wave of emotion and energy, which fortified the band to embark on an extensive but incredibly intimate run of shows around North America within the past month. The tour sold out in just a few minutes and had The Boston Globe praising, “Embarking on what they call the “Déjà vu” tour feels understandably like a triumphant moment,” and Billboard hailing, “Glass Animals are known for putting on an electrifying live show…they lived up to their reputation.”
Stay tuned for more news from Glass Animals!
- GLOBAL SUPERSTAR CHRIS BROWN WON BIG AT THE BET PRESENTS: 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- THE CHAINSMOKERS RELEASE FULL-LENGTH ALBUM WORLD WAR JOY
- Def Jam Fortefies Executive Team, Promoted Rodney Shealey and Theda Sandiford
- CITY MORGUE RELEASES NEW VIDEO FOR “YAKUZA” FROM RECENT MIXTAPE TOXIC BOOGALOO
- MULTI-PLATINUM ALTERNATIVE BAND NEON TREES RETURN WITH LONG-AWAITED NEW SINGLE “USED TO LIKE”
- KAMAIYAH RELEASES NEW SINGLE & VIDEO “STILL I AM”
- RADIUS CHICAGO – New Music Venue Coming Early 2020 w. Dillon Francis, Killswitch Engage, Lil Wayne, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
- 24KGOLDN AND IANN DIOR PLAY IT COOL IN NEW SONG “MOOD”
- keshi releases new track “more”
- HARRY STYLES RELEASES NEW SONG “WATERMELON SUGAR” FROM UPCOMING ALBUM FINE LINE