G4 BOYZ FLAUNT THEIR LOVE FOR “PRADA” IN NEW VIDEO
NYC’s G4 Boyz continues their ascent with a new video single “Prada” via Republic Records.
Produced by FNR Beats (M1llionz, RV) and featuring UK grime affiliate G4choppa, the track is another certified banger from the duo. In the video the duo members Ice Baby and Buggy mob from the streets to department stores with friends including prominent NYC rapper Smooky Margiela, as they celebrate their African pride and love for luxury fashion.
This release follows their last single “Local Scammer” which has put G4 Boyz in a different league. Their first collaboration with FNR beats and again featuring G4choppa, the track quickly became a transatlantic drill anthem that also took off on TikTok and Triller’s global playlists. The track was quickly followed by exclusive remixes from rising UK rap queen Ivorian Doll and drill pioneer Chief Keef, becoming the first track to unite major players from the world’s drill capitals (NY, London, and Chicago).
Comprised of charismatic brothers Ice Baby and Buggy of Nigerian/Ghanaian descent who are emerging as the pre-eminent players in New York drill, few artists have had the trajectory that G4 Boyz have had in such a short amount of time. Since the release of their Tory Lanez-featuring “Patek Phillippe” remix in 2017, the pioneers of “scam rap” have continued to make noise on both sides of the pond; receiving critical acclaim from GRM, WorldStar, The Face, Noisey, Trench, Complex and MixtapeMadness and clocking up plays from both landmark NY hip hop stations 105.1 and 97.1 and UK support from 1xtra, No Signal, Beat and Ricky, Melvin and Charlie at Radio 1.
With their debut project coming later this year, G4 Boyz are set to usher in a new age of drill and hip-hop that by its nature is global in its appeal.
Follow Ice Baby and Buggy on Instagram.
- PICTURE THIS RELEASE NEW SINGLE “WINONA RYDER” TODAY
- RUSS RELEASES THIRD MAJOR LABEL ALBUM ‘SHAKE THE SNOW GLOBE’
- DJ REGARD RELEASES OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR “SECRETS” FEAT. RAYE
- EPIC Introduces New Actist GIVEON With The Release of His New Song LIKE “I WANT YOU”
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- #MakeChangeSeries at Salesforce Music Lodge Concludes With Intimate Conversation And Performance From Preservation Hall Jazz Band Featuring Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Régine Chassagne
- J HUS SCORES NUMBER 1 ALBUM IN THE UK WITH HIS SOPHOMORE ALBUM BIG CONSPIRACY
- NAYANA IZ Shares Debut Track “how we do” Out Now On Different Recordings
- CHELSEA CUTLER ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM HOW TO BE HUMAN PREMIERES VIDEO FOR LATEST SINGLE “LUCKY” FEAT. ALEXANDER 23
- LEYLA BLUE RELEASES MUSIC VIDEO FOR “SILENCE,” OFF HER DEBUT EP, SONGS FOR BOYS THAT DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK