EVIE IRIE RELEASES NEW SINGLE “LITTLE MORE LOVE” TODAY
Buzzing as a bona fide artist to watch, seventeen-year-old Sydney-born singer/songwriter Evie Irie unveils a new single entitled “Little More Love” today. Get it HERE via Republic Records. Check out the official lyric video HERE.
The song heralds the arrival of her much-anticipated new project, The Optimist EP, releasing on August 14, 2020.
On the “Little More Love”, Evie comments, “I wrote this song in a time when I felt the world needed a little more love. A year later I have realised that love isn’t just something we need in moments of struggle, love should always be a constant.”
The Optimist also features her recent single “Worst Enemy”, which was produced by GRAMMY® Award winner Greg Kurstin [Sia, Pink] and co-written with Kurstin and Mozella [Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers]. “Worst Enemy” also attracted widespread tastemaker praise including Billboard, NME, and more. Idolator described it as “a brutally-honest pop song,” and Clash observed, “It’s easy to make comparisons to Lorde with the echoing choruses and the ability to execute catchy, electro-pop tracks, but Irie uses more grit and grime to add darker, bolder textures to the tune.”
Evie Irie has been hailed as “one to watch” by her peers and music blogs alike blogs. Like some sort of pop alchemist, the Australian singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist turns self-described “weirdness” into universal wonder within her music. By 15-years-old, her talent and drive convinced mom and dad to allow her to move to Nashville where she cut her teeth at countless open mics before winding up in Los Angeles for a short time—a journey chronicled on her 2019 debut EP, 5 Weeks In LA.
Tallying over 6 million streams in a few months’ time, she garnered widespread acclaim from the likes of Refinery29, Idolator, and Atwood Magazine who christened her “one of the most promising teens of pop music today” on its “2020 Artists to Watch.” Simultaneously, she shared the stage with everyone from Sigrid to Bastille. The year to come will certainly see Evie continue to bring new light to popular music and culture.
- PARTYNEXTDOOR ENLISTS BAD BUNNY ON REMIX FOR “LOYAL” FEAT. DRAKE
- SIX60 RELEASE THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR “PLEASE DON’T GO”
- 10th Annual AAFCA Awards Photo Selects
- LOVE MANSUY RELEASES OF AGE EP
- Future 1800 Seconds Vol. 2
- Allan Rayman Releases Reimagined Version of “Ducks on the Pond” Only on Amazon Music
- Bumbu Unveils New Episode of “The Bumbu Room” Starring Lil Wayne
- Brandy and Daniel Caesar Hit #1 at Radio With ‘Love Again”
- YO GOTTI’S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM UNTRAPPED OUT NOW
- HARRY STYLES ADDS NEW DATES TO ‘LOVE ON TOUR’ 2020 DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND