DUCKWRTH RELEASES POLITICALLY CHARGED LYRIC VIDEO FOR “FIND A WAY” FEAT. ALEX MALI, RADIO AHLEE AND BAYLI
Critically acclaimed Los Angeles rapper Duckwrth releases his politically charged lyric video for “Find A Way” feat. Alex Mali, Radio Ahlee and Bayli today.
Watch “Find A Way” feat. Alex Mali and Radio Ahlee Lyric Video: HERE
“If there was one word I would use to describe what you are about to see, it’s “resilience.” This video is a display of the resilience our people have during these times. No matter how hard they try to oppress our power, we always Find A Way. Hope you enjoy it,” says Duckwrth on the visual.
Duckwrth delivers a poignant, poetic, and politically charged statement with the lyric video. The visual threads together actual footage and photos curated and taken by Greg Noire along with Miranda McDonald, Fred Agho, Charles Reagan, Roddie Cooper, Jessica Christian, Brady Law and Phil Silver, of recent Black Lives Matter protests for equality and justice. The song serves as the perfect soundtrack to these vignettes of a world finally on the cusp of a necessary change and revolution.
Over the last five years, LA-based wunderkind Duckwrth has quickly risen up the ranks as a promising star of the future of music. His collection of critically acclaimed projects including Nowhere (2015,) I’m Uugly (2016), Xtra Uugly (2017) and The Falling Man EP (2019), have transcended streaming platforms and landed in films, TV series, and brand ad campaigns and have received critical acclaim from a vast amount of outlets including NPR, The FADER, Complex, XXL and more. This cumulation has led the rapper to become an international touring staple, headlining shows globally and performing at Austin City Limits and opening for superstars Billie Eilish and Anderson .Paak. Duckwrth’s music has appeared on shows like CW’s All American, HBO’s Insecure and Real Time with Bill Maher and his song “Start A Riot” was featured on the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse soundtrack. His music has appeared in campaigns for the likes of Cadillac, Microsoft, Peloton, Amazon and Apple Music, and he’s worked with fashion legacies like Levi’s, Vans and Fila, as well as high fashion men’s suit designer Paul Smith.
- OLIVIA O’BRIEN LAUNCHES INNOVATIVE MICROMIXTAPE CONCEPT WITH TWO-SONG RELEASE, IT WAS A SAD F**KING SUMMER
- OZZY OSBOURNE CELEBRATES ‘ORDINARY MAN’ ALBUM RELEASE WITH GLOBAL TATTOO EVENT AND LOS ANGELES IN-STORE APPEARANCE
- NLE CHOPPA RELEASES HIS DEBUT PROJECT AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, “COTTONWOOD” WITH UNITEDMASTERS
- DJ CASSIDY DEBUTS UPLIFTING “PASS THE MIC” FEATURES EARTH WIND & FIRE & MORE!
- ZERO 7 REVEAL “SWIMMERS” FEATURING JEM COOKE
- Kumail Nanjiani And Adam McKay Partner on NO GLORY for Valparaiso Pictures and Gary Sanchez Productions
- KIRK FRANKLIN AND LE’ANDRIA JOHNSON MAKE BIG SPLASHES AT 2019 SOUL TRAIN AWARDS
- SKIP MARLEY & H.E.R. PERFORM + INTERVIEW ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA
- Derrick Hodge Releases New Single “Heartbeats”
- THE DISCO BISCUITS RELEASE LIVE COVER OF BLONDIE’S “RAPTURE” FROM RECENT PERFORMANCE AT RED ROCKS